LazzyFox LazzyFox 41-45, F 11 Answers Jan 12, 2012

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! I will NEVER EVER EVER use an ouiga board! I have learned about what they can do and I will not take a chance on it. Have you?

Best Answer

never

Best Answer

Yes, but I think anything of that ilk will work if the person or people using it really REALLY believe. You can't have any reservations about those things if you want to see results of any kind.

In my case, it worked - moved with extreme minimal touch and it even jerked around sometimes. It never flew off the board or caught fire or anything but I think it was real.

We were young and young minds seem less burdened by `Bullcrap filters' so their energies are `more pure'. But that's only my opinion.

It was pretty much spooky and fun at the same time : )

Best Answer

Never have ..never will. I don't hold any creedence in spooky, supersticious stuff, but there is something about a Ouija board that scares the hell out of me and I can't explain why :)

~F~

Best Answer

I could not watch the tv Most Haunted alone ,yes i agree Ouija boards would give me nightmares.

Best Answer

Yes and we couldn't get it to move by itself. Maybe the ghosts knew we were just invoking them to make fun of 'em.

Best Answer

i received one for a birthday gift when i was 13... i still had it just a few years ago... a housefire took it. but still could see the letters.... hmmm.

Best Answer

Ouija boards are sold in walmart, its just a game. I played it when I was in my teens. I have never experienced demons or ghosts because of it.

Best Answer

Well, I can tell you it doesn't make a very good tea tray...

Best Answer

On Halloween. In a graveyard. It never works.

Best Answer

yes and with some it does not work and with some it does

Best Answer