It's weird i've always felt so restrained and held back as if something is missing. Everything is so boring to me, so mundane. I want more. University, partying, dating, travelling. Everything just feels so dull, it's hard to explain. I feel like you do when you're a child, wanting to be more than human. Something better, more interesting. Do any of you ever feel or have felt like this? You're insights are always greatly appreciated.
iamespada iamespada 18-21, M 9 Answers Dec 15, 2013 in Community

Just go for it. Little will happen unless you make it happen. It's you limited you, no-one else. Reach for the high. I'm still aiming; missing sometimes, screwing up, knowing it's unlikely I'll ever be a great writer but it doesn't stop me aiming for more

Best Answer

Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and all things will come unto you.

No...just kidding.

Peace.

Best Answer

Of course, it's pretty natural and spawns growth. It's a GOOD way to feel. ; } Good luck to you!

Best Answer

Heightwise, yes.

Best Answer

Nothing I ever do is as good as I want it to be in my standards. I accept things as good enough but I always tell myself I could've done better. I think it can be healthy to push yourself but there is always a limit and you should be proud at least sometimes. Since I never qualify what I do as my best I am usually proud whenever I accomplish greater things than typical people or do better than the majority. I fear being average, just another face. I don't want to walk through life without making an impact.

Best Answer

It is taking part in the experience and appreciating the moment that will help you get the most out of life.

Best Answer

We are a soul trapped in a human body which is very limited. And yes we are capable of living so much more free. Socity and the government is making us slave for them for theyr riches. So yes i can relate. I think we will be much more very soon..

Best Answer

Join. the. Club.

I'd give you insights, but I'm bored, unmotivated, and tired. Read my confessions and whatnot if you're that interested.

Best Answer

i grew out of that feeling,(hope that doesnt sound patronising (-: )as i've got older i've learnt to block thoughts like that out,i'm ok with the dull & boring

Best Answer