HopeInConstruction HopeInConstruction 18-21, F 16 Answers Jan 29, 2012

The farthest of places you can go are at times, buried within ourselves. Close your eyes, forget everything around you, and watch yourself, walking away, keep walking, till you feel the extreme urge to come back.

Our minds are amazing things to work with ;p

Best Answer

I think that alot! I have different places I want to go! Sometimes I just want to go to Europe and just have my own space to do what I wanted for awhile!

Best Answer

it might sound weird but i always wanted to reach space..i was so happy when i heard that virgin mobile was trying to privatize space travel..

Best Answer

i want to go to a deserted island by myself , not have to deal with anyone but me

Best Answer

YES!!! YES!!! just away for a new start new goverment profile just a brand new person

Best Answer

yes! anywhere.. just .. away from everyone...

One day I'm going to take a trip to New Zealand.. .. allll by myself.

Best Answer

With my head up in the clouds ... Sorry, a Slade song

Best Answer

That sounds wonderful... will barbie be.there? SHREK?

Best Answer

all the time! I have been gathering stellar backpacking gear..

I am goin all over someday! peru, bolivia, us, austalia, japan.. etc etc

Best Answer

I've always wanted to go to Australia.

Best Answer

Now that you said far,far,far away, I need to go watch Shrek :) Really though, I would love to go to Jamaica,Egypt and a few other places.

Best Answer

yes. Batanes, Philippines. I saw a movie which was shot in that place. So wonderful, and people are nice too.

Best Answer

I want to go all over. I want to go to Europe, I want to go back to Australia, I want to go back to Hawaii, then I just want to disappear to my own private island in the carribbean somewhere.. (with internet)

Best Answer

Yes, I have felt that way and I really didn't care where.

Best Answer