just disappear...I feel that way alot anymore...WTH My husband tells me he is afraid I am bout to run like I have in the past and I fear he may be right...
vickieprince vickieprince 51-55, F 31 Answers Feb 1, 2010

Ive been talking about running away for years and I'll know Im dead when I dont have yet another escape plan on the drawing board! :-)

Best Answer

Yes i often have in the past and in recent weeks felt like it even more. I have a job, but find the routine stressful and lack freedom and adventure. I have a boyfriend but that's another story. Sometimes on the way to work i contemplate just forgetting it all and catching a bus to God knows.

I know what stops me it's a mixture of fear and doubt, but i know someday i will make it happen and i live everyday with the faith that it will be soon.

I just don't want to live my life without seeing the beauty this planet has to offer, the people to meet, the adventures to seek and the many different sunsets.

That's my worst fear in life dying without seeing the world.

Best Answer

I've been feeling this way for YEARS. I often day dream about where I could live and start over fresh. My youngest daughter graduates high school this year, so I will have more freedom. It just might happen this year.

Best Answer

I do all the time, I just want to pack my dogs , cat and go... My boyfriend is on these dating web sites and is portraying a whole another life about finding love and crap. I have been here with him for about 5 years. I am sick and tired of feeling like this and he thinks that I have no clue in what he is doing.How does one do this? I have family in another state and I liver here alone with him...what should I do?

Best Answer

Pack your cat and dogs and go, don't fall into the trap. It's so easy to just give up in a sense and go with it cause it seems like the easiest option. Good luck.

Best Answer

Everyday. And I'm going to. I feel my spirit and energy being drained from me. Right now, I'm finishing my first two years of school (basic AA degree), saving every last dime and just going. I don't know where, or for how long, but I'm going. I'm going west then hopping on a plane and travelling. I need to discover myself. I've already started selling my things, picking up extra shifts at work, cutting contacts except for those near and dear to my heart, and I'm going. I'm just going.

Best Answer

I want to leave. everyone thinks im here to make THEIR lives happy. no one gives a crap about what I want or what I have given up.

Best Answer

I think we have all felt like that from time to time

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

It happens. There is such a thing called walk away wife syndrome. You should read about it.

Best Answer

Ooh yes. There are times when I think to myself, "I've got a full tank of gas, money in the bank and can bounce!" Just me and my daughter. Some days I think I might actually do it, but I know in my heart that I won't.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Absolutely. In vanishing from life, I'd hope to rediscover who I really am...And have an adventure in the process! Perfectly exciting!

Best Answer

Yes there are days that i just can't stand the pressure and want to disappear.. But i just know they would fing me.

Best Answer

I do. I wish I felt confident enough in myself to do so...

Best Answer

I used to feel that way ... thankfully I finished high school and moved out of home for Uni.

Best Answer

Ya, I have thought about it, and still sometimes !..

maybe u need to do it, just one more time, to get it outta ur head ! .. and leave a note there that you're fine, and u'll be back so that they won't get worry ! ..

Best Answer

Yup, i feel like that all the time.

Best Answer

I told my daughter I was going to a think tank, and spent the day with my aunt, and the entire family freaked out, cause I didn't ask them to take me there. Took a cab, and then they were mad at me..bad summer, that one.

Best Answer

((((Hugs))))

Whatever you do, don't leave us?

Best Answer

Yup

Best Answer