LOL...I mean some people can't help it but some make a career out of it...
vickieprince vickieprince 51-55, F 10 Answers Jan 22, 2013 in Community

Form of slavery. When they couldn't get their way and keep slavery as an institution they began to seek ways of enslaving the same people by other means. A very high form of social and racial prejudice. Of course you have to get others to buy into it so you bend the truth a bit and disguise it as a "little help to help them improve their quality of life, and become productive and hard working citizens." When in reality the motive was to enslave them by making them dependents. To move one has to become uncomfortable where they are. So poverty, ignorance, inability to be productive makes someone miserable and motivates them to do something to alleviate that, and change for the better. But if you can keep them comfortable there, give them enough money so they don't feel too uncomfortable and desire to move, they will stay where they are and be enslaved. Oh they may not be hoeing the fields, but they do what they are told, like vote for those who enslave them.

Best Answer

YES and it pïsses me off! Like they haven't heard of BIRTH CONTROLS or CONDOMS!? UGH.

Best Answer

they have been conditioned to expect handouts.....by politicians giving away our money, for their reproductive festivities....

Best Answer

Oh good god,yeah...Some pal of my ex took out her iphone and struggled because of her ridiculous fake nails to show me pictures of all the new tattoos she's had done..never worked a day in her life,needed dna tests to work out who her kid's dad was...And her daughters gonna grow up just the same..sickening!

Best Answer

how about the multi generation ones?

Best Answer

I've said exactly that to some women who have told me that they wouldn't ask the baby's daddy for a dime of child support yet they thought nothing of getting government help.

Best Answer

It crosses my mind. How to tell the difference though?

Best Answer