TheSquirrel TheSquirrel 46-50, M 14 Answers May 10, 2012

Yes. My best example of this would be Scary Movie. Saw when it came out thought it was funny. Saw a couple years back I thought it was the biggest piece of **** next to freddy got fingered.

Best Answer

Still laughing!

Best Answer

Footloose, Teenwolf, back to the Future, The Breakfast Club, The Lost Boys... etc etc.

Best Answer

Yikes!

Best Answer

Movies from my childhood but I know the answer, I was just a kid. What the heck did I know?

Best Answer

Mars Attacks. I loved this movie and I hadn't seen it since it first came out when I was about 7. I watched it recently and it was so ridiculous that I couldn't believe that I actually liked it at one point.

Best Answer

Is that the one with Jim Carey? Or is it one of the old Mars movies?

Best Answer

No. This one came out in either 1995 or 1996. I'm not totally sure, but I know it was in the mid 90s. It starred Jack Nicholson, Glenn Close, and a whole ensemble of other actors.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Why sure! I used to like Walt Disney as a kid......

Best Answer

Ya, I hadn't seen We're Back! since I was like 4-5. I watched it recently and there was really only one scene that was nostalgic. The rest was just terrible.

Best Answer

I had to look that one up. The actors must have cost a fortune. The premise alone is enough to frighten.

Best Answer

lol you know it was animated, right?

Best Answer

Is this one of the Poltergeist movies?

Best Answer

I know it was animated, but when you hit IMDB, you get the list. Lots of heavies. Many of them still significant. And with Spielberg's penchant for perfection, that movie must have been expensive all the way around.

Best Answer

The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes.

Best Answer

At least Kurt Russell's character was named Dexter and not Whitey.

Best Answer

I guess I missed something. I'm not getting the reference to Whitey. Was there a remake?

Best Answer

Russell's early Disney days were spent playing parts in Fred McMurray movies. He played McMurray's son whose name was Whitey. At least that is what I recall.

Best Answer

Oh, yeah, Follow Me Boys. I don't know of he played with McMurray in more than one movie.

Best Answer

Yeah. But the weed was much better then...

Best Answer

try going a week without smoking any and then start blazing again. It won't matter how good the weed is as long as it isn't really bunk.

Best Answer

Yes, the 'A Walk to Remember' it made me cry like a baby! :'S

Best Answer

Eeeg! Why does Peter Coyote make those sorts of movies?

Best Answer

Yes. Flashdance.

Best Answer

You're a maniacia on the floor.

Best Answer