Just my marriage

Best Answer

beat me to it

Best Answer

But you have been through 3 natural disasters

Best Answer

We can both claim disaster. Unfortunately. :)

Best Answer

3?

Best Answer

In Illinois we have our share of Tornadoes but I have not been involved with one. I did get caught outside in the hail storm durning the tornado that hit Plainfield IL back in 1990. The most recent natural disaster was the Blizzard last February. I was lucky. I work and early shift and made it home.

Best Answer

A smallish tornado touched down right in front of me while driving at night in Kansas. My ears popped and crackled loudly, numerous times, and I got pushed into the left lane of the mostly-empty road. Fortunately, someone else had left the windows open on the car, and I hadn't bothered to wind them up.<br />
Another time, just south of the Oklahoma line, I huddled in a casino when it became pitch-black at 8:30 in the morning, during a rainstorm. The power went off, and we heard the CHUG CHUG CHUG sound of a tornado. It didn't hit us. I was on the way to visit someone in the hospital. He'd heard that there was an F5 tornado that touched down, knowing that was about where I was, had been very worried about my safety. No phones - cell or landlines - worked most of the way to the hospital. YOW! What a close call!<br />
The third one, in Oklahoma, took the top off the tree on its way to touching down 3/4 of a mile north of me. It destroyed most of the industrial park after damaging a number of homes and schools.<br />
...I moved away from the KS/OK line after that!

Best Answer

Hurricanes - many times and one tornado in Oklahoma while visiting.

Best Answer

I saw the 1989 SF Bay Area earthquake from the air. You could actually see the earth rippling. Our flight got diverted to Sacramento.

Best Answer

TADA!

Best Answer

Greensburg Kansas Tornado-

Best Answer

More tornadoes than I can count and the tropical storm from Katrina in Tennessee, and more recently, hurricane Irene on Cape Cod.

Best Answer

I've been through my fair share of earthquakes.

Best Answer