It could have been the most terrible decision I've made in my life, but it also couuld be a good one. But I know if It's terrible, I could never change it.
anom33 anom33 16-17, F 5 Answers Mar 30 in Community

what you can't change, you have to let go. all of us are guilty of making wrong or terrible decisions some times. what we get out of it is a sense of knowing why it was wrong, and that leads us to not go down that road again. perhaps forgiving ourselves is harder than anything else in this world.

Best Answer

Yes I have wondered. Usually right decisions make you feel better. But we're not the only ones involved most times. Think carefully about those terrible decisions. Who it involves including you, and how it will affect your future.

Best Answer

Sometimes there is no one "right decision." You can weigh all your options and things still may turn out differently than you anticipated.

Best Answer

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer