Could it be that their wealth is protected from taxes in offshore accounts? Yeah, Republicans too, but at least they don't want to raise taxes on those who create the jobs.
theriverrat theriverrat 46-50, M 8 Answers Aug 18, 2011

Or maybe the democrats give a rats *** about the country they live in and are willing to do their bit or even more than their bit to help out. They literally put their money where their mouth is. <br />
Why would a rich republican create jobs? If I own a business that makes me lots of money why do I want to start another in this economic climate? That means risking my hard earned cash. And in this economic climate I want to cut costs which means cutting jobs, cutting pay and out sourcing to China. I don't want lots of poor people who aren't making me more money than I have to pay them hanging on and stopping me making money. That's socialism.<br />
And if people want me to keep more of my own money great, I'll buy a house in Malibu off a rich person and he'll get richer. <br />
I don't know why Americans think that rich people don't think like businessmen. Businessmen do not create jobs just because other people think they should., they do everything possible to make sure that every dollar they get stays in their bank account and they do everything possible to make sure their business gets as much money out of the economy and into their business as possible and through their business and into their account as possible.<br />
A business is a sponge that soaks up money and it soaks up more than it leaks out in wages and other costs. A rich person is a tank where the money soaked up is stored. To keep the economy going you have to empty the tank and refil the economy and/or you have to get money from other economies in to replace the money sucked up by the rich. And right now America has a trade deficit of astronomical proportions. All of the money is flowing out to China and most of what's left is going into tanks. <br />
Hence America is printing money to refil the economy to keep it running. Otherwise it would literally seize up.<br />
It's not in rich people's interests to create jobs if they can avoid it, jobs mean paying wages, wages mean more costs more costs mean less profit. If I'm making $500,000 a year I might not be too bothered about investing money to make $550,000 a year.

Best Answer

If you have a business it is in your best interest to have a work force that can afford to buy your products . Out of work people cant purchase your product and you will loose out to products made in china by slave labor. That's already happened says the rich Democrat as he stuffs another big wad of hundreds of tax dollars in his pocket.

Best Answer

Out of work people are an irrelevence so long as enough people can buy my products and make me a profit that I'm happy with. Unemployment rates are of no concern to me except that with so many people out of work the chances of their being very skilled workers out there willing to work for me for less than what I'm paying the people I have at the moment is greater.

Best Answer

And if I have half a brain I'm making and selling my products in China. Unemployment in the US is a non-issue for my business unless Chinese workers become too expensive and US workers become cheaper.

Best Answer

The slave laborers in china haven't the money to buy your crap either.

Best Answer

bravo

Best Answer

when the rich businessmen want praise, they claim they create jobs. when they want to pass blame, they claim it is Obama's task to create jobs. IS THAT TWO FACED or WHAT?

Best Answer

You know, I give kudos to the people out there who have taken the risk of mortgaging everything they own to start a business. If they became wealthy because of it, more power to them. They deserve their wealth and I don't think it should be taken away and redistributed to those who just want to sit on their *** and live off the sweat of those who earned it. This may be a strange concept to socialists but I believe in personal responsibility.

Best Answer

I'm shocked! Not really.

Best Answer

CREATE JOBSS?! GIVE ME A FREAKIN' BREAK WITH THAT! THE RATE OF JOB CREATION HAS GONE DOWN RIGHT IN TIME WITH TAX CUTS. THESE GREEDY PEOPLE DON'T SPEND THEIR WEATH CREATING JOBS! THEY HOARD IT. Pretty soon America is going to be like many South American countries. There will the the ultra rich living in mansions protected by high walls and poor people.

Best Answer

Well geez, let's round up all the rich and take their money, that they earned by the way, confiscate all their property, rape their women and call it even!

Best Answer

Hyperbole isn't a serious response to my comment.

Best Answer

Blame Obama and his policies for that one. Of course you deny that. He wasted half a billion dollars on a failed solar energy company (can we say slush fund?), and has just ok'd over 700 billion for another. Both with board members who have ties with the white house. That money could have helped the economy. Not to mention the billions that went to Obama's union cronies. Do some homework and follow the money trail. I have.

Best Answer

Like the Trillions that went to the military industrial complex in the Bush years? The billions to Haliburton Cheney's company and abominations like Black Water?

Best Answer

when making things up, speculation looks cute, when you are the one to make it, but it looks kind of ridiculous, in the light of evaluation with logic and some common sense. you assume the right wing wealthy do not have the brains enough to hide money offshore? are they dificient in their ability to stay low key? are the brash and bold and brag of their wealth, instead? how do THEY differe, in comparison?<br />
also<br />

Best Answer

Did you read the statement? I included the republicans.

Best Answer

Yes one rule for the rich,another rule for the rest.

Best Answer

Been that way since the beginning of time, my friend.

Best Answer

That's simply not true, at least among Democratic voters. As far as politicians, you're probably right. Most politicians are plutocrats. But among the electorate, poorer people are more likely to vote Democrat than Republican. The same goes for minorities

Best Answer

That's because they are dependent on the government dole. Which is made possible by the Democrats and the blood, sweat and tears by the business owners and workers who pay the taxes to support the bloated Democrat programs.

Best Answer

I have wondered about why so many people buy their hype about Rich Republicans when there are as many or more rich Democrats. Rich Democrats that don't pay any taxes at all or are of the Timothy Franz Geithner genera, Obama's secretary of the treasury, They just lie about their income.

Best Answer

show the basis if this quote Fact unquote, please sir.

Best Answer

Wasn't a fact. Was a "rhetorical" question.

Best Answer