When you are in love with a very special person who loves you back as much as you love him/her - ever wonder if you deserve him/her? Ever feel like its too good to be true?
trbl4me trbl4me 56-60, M 5 Answers Mar 3 in Dating & Relationships

When we have something, or in this case, someone that we feel we do not deserve... we really DO because it is grace bestowed upon us. That is grace and blessings- and they come upon us, I think, when our heart needs them ^^<br />
Is it too good to be true? Maybe. But then again, I am sure it has some truths that can be accepted and loved.<br />
Your question, my dear, might be exactly the same as what mine would have been... but you beat me to it!

Best Answer

I dont need to go far to gain insight into the matters of the heart - I have you my love. No one can give me that kind of insight you can........

Best Answer

smiles... you are also my gift.

Best Answer

NOW DO Y'ALL UNDERSTAND WHY THIS IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE? DO YOU ALL UNDERSTAND WHY I FEEL THAT SHE IS TOO GOOD FOR ME?

Best Answer

Best Answer

I used to struggle with this more, most likely as a result of low self-esteem. Sometimes it is hard to see the beauty in yourself, and then it makes it easy to question others intentions.

Best Answer

I disagree there is a difference between lack of self esteem and simply being humble

Best Answer

It is a very fine line and I don't think this is the case 99% of the time. If someone CHOOSES to love me then I would be foolish to think I am deserving of anything less. If they see enough good in me to love me, then why shouldn't I acknowledge that for myself?

Best Answer

Thats a good point - thank you. I still cant get past the idea that loving myself is OK

Best Answer

No. That would mean I don't have any self-respect.

Best Answer

That would be just taking yourself out of the moment.

Best Answer

Well the one I "love" dosent really love me back.. but he could potentially love me back.... but defenaitly if he dose end up "loving" I would feel like it is too good to be true......

Best Answer

I am sorry to hear that - I am very fortunate the one I love, loves me back

Best Answer

yes, you are ❤ but so is she!

Best Answer