By knowing I mean, debug and fix any kind of glitch, OS related or software or hardware issues.
friendinsearchofbb friendinsearchofbb 26-30, M 9 Answers Mar 21 in Doing Good

Very well. I've built various plug-in testers, have taken classes in diagnostics including complete tear-down repair, and building up from parts of my choosing with respect to form factor and what I want, etc, etc, and blah, blah, blah. I must have run into most hardware and software related that one can think of including complete irreparable failure. Servants of humankind my foot. We serve them.

Best Answer

I have a pc with Windows 7. It kept crashing so I asked a friend about it. He told me to send him some bsod logs and basically gave me a procedure to do. It worked and I haven't had a problem since. I bought it second hand and it worked better than the factory install it came with. I decided that Windows 7 aero uses too much memory so I ended up using the classic Windows shell.

Best Answer

Not me

Best Answer

I know nothing about my computer and i don't too,hahaha

Best Answer

I don't and very well actually.

Best Answer

Sure. I'm studying Level 3 Computing and IT at College, so I know my way around computers! :P

Best Answer

I know how to turn it off and how to turn it on, that´s about it,

Best Answer