Guy best friends are great- they are NO drama, won't flirt with your boyfriends, and will be quite honest when a guy in your life is treating you like dirt. And if the two of you are single and lonely, well, you can enjoy a night of unbridled passion and if you're cool enough with one another, it won't be awkward the next day. :)

Best Answer

YESSS!!!!! I need my guys...they keep me sane. Away from all the Drama...O.o

Best Answer

am arabian guy can be friends dear?
thanks

Best Answer

Sure as long as he's gay.

Best Answer

Yup

Best Answer

Yes, both sexes are needed for friendship. I have enough guyfriends, just wish I had a very good female friend too.

Best Answer

im sure you will find someone,don't worry =)

Best Answer

Agree:-P

Best Answer

It's up to the girl. I personally relate to my guy friends better, just because we're usually into the same stuff, but we don't see each other in a romantic way.

Best Answer

If they have that unconditional brother/sister love for each other then fine but sometimes it can be really hard not to fall in love with someone you care so much about.

Best Answer

I have one of each!

Best Answer

Yes and No. It's difficult not to cross that line.

Best Answer

can you explain.I mean in my point of view its great if we are open enough to talk about anything we like without boundaries

Best Answer

One Moment is all it takes. And then it's gone. Intimacy, emotions, a shoulder to cry on....boy oh boy, where can that lead to?

Best Answer

AGREEEEEE (Y)

Best Answer