charnale2010 charnale2010 18-21, F 16 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I can tell you right now. What does every relationship you get in have in common? YOU! If there is a person in every one of your relationships who is an a**, it is probably you. Either grow up and take responsibility for your relationships or stay out of relationships.

Many females make the decision who to date based on lousy standards and then wonder why they don't end up with the right men. If the wrong men are asking you out, take responsibility and start asking the right men out. However, be aware that if the good men know your track record, they may not want to have anything to do with you.

I know a lot of females will say you are not the problem. They need to check their misandry.

Best Answer

you only like one type of guy thats the problem

Best Answer

You have to go through a lot of eggs to make that good omelet.

Best Answer

You already know the answer to this question. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU. Just your taste in guys. Try looking past the shallow exterior and give the nice guy a chance. I'm not saying pick a troll, but just because a guy projects over confidence doesn't mean he actually is a catch. Judge a man on his character not his confidence. If a guy apears to be too concered with his apearance and not as concered with respect for others then dont be surprized

when his true nature comes out to you.

And one more thing, look at your profile picture! I dont know what you do in real life, but if you present yourself breasts first then what guys do you think you are going to attract? I can barely see your face but your boobs are all up in the camera. Show people your whole beautiful self and spirit, and you will attract more than just jerks. Don't be jerk bait.

Best Answer

my guess is it is just poor choices

Best Answer

idk maybe it was lil things that were a underlying problem

Best Answer

You need to learn to swallow

Best Answer

already know thanks

Best Answer

Then what's wrong is not with you

Best Answer

Best Answer

I suggest you examine common personality traits and avoid those type of guys. Also, if you're one who tolerates BS, start kicking to the curb those who treat you with disrespect.

Best Answer

Ask yourself what type of guy your looking for and they will the hardest to find.

Best Answer

There's nothing wrong with you you'll meet the right guy for you just keep looking

Best Answer

Maybe you are getting too serious too soon.

Best Answer

You are looking in the wrong places.

Best Answer