AvalonWeiss AvalonWeiss 31-35, F 13 Answers Jan 23, 2013 in Crushes & Obsessions

Oh can't you see..your dog belongs with me...

Best Answer

i think my dog would say. . "Oh can't you see, your food belongs with me"

Best Answer

So would mine..she's so cute..lol

Best Answer

My dog gets all up in ur face if he can lol. If u hide ur face he will go somewhere where he can make eye contact. Little freak lol

Best Answer

LOL.. sounds like a very smart dog

Best Answer

He is really smart... But can be stupid. Like my brother made the lamp hit the wall and he wouldn't stop growling and barking and running away if I made it sway lol. It was cute.

Best Answer

Mine is the same way. She thinks that the kitchen is the 'magic room'. Great little parody you did there.. congrats!

Best Answer

Cute but also annoying sometimes I'm sure.

Best Answer

:) in the beginning it was but now I miss it. I just recently went on vacation and I just wanted to have her there..

Best Answer

LOL !!! Cute.

Best Answer

lol :)

Best Answer

Haha, that was cute ^_^

Best Answer

Oh - my cat acts that way also. And, haven't you ever noticed how cats "feed me" meow sounds like a baby crying? Somehow we have bred them to be particularly annoying.

Best Answer

yup.. the difference is if you tell a dog "no" or "wait" it will listen, a cat will just meow back.. and meow.. and meow until it gets its way :)

Best Answer