gabbyglama gabbyglama 18-21, F 13 Answers Jul 16, 2012

The best motivation is someone telling you that you can't

Best Answer

not for everyone mellow. It does the opposite for many folks

Best Answer

mellow, not for everyone. Actually not for most people. If you get motivated when people put you down than you are going to do really well in this world. You probably already have done really well.

Best Answer

your right i have to stop thinking about people and start thinking about my health. i needed that thank u so very much

Best Answer

How you react is a choice. You can let others either destroy or strengthen you. I always encourage people to fight for themselves.

Best Answer

honey, I believe in you. We are all more than capable in this world to make our dreams come true. People may be intimidated when they see you making positive changes and put you down. Know that everyday you prove them wrong you are getting stronger and they are staying the same. Some people will hate your success. Others will stand up and fight beside you. Its hard but think of it an an opportunity to weed out those who hold you back. Always believe in yourself

Best Answer

Just do it.

Best Answer

thank u i'll start over and this time i'm going to win :D

Best Answer

Yea family members, they suppose to love us but sometimes they chat complete shi*. Let them know how they make you feel. Tell them you are trying really hard to do something productive and you dont need unsupporting family people to put you down. Say the word 'unsupporting', its going to make them feel bad for not being what they suppose to be, supportive. I use to let my dad run me over before, not now. He aint perfect, i have to remind him of that. You should remind your parents of that too.

Best Answer

The very first thing to do, if possible, is to NOT tell your family your plan. Once you blab proudly about how you're going to do this and that, they are watching and scrutinizing.

Best Answer

That's a shame that your own family won't be more supportive. Try to ignore their insensitivity, and believe in yourself. If you can, try to find a supportive friend to exercise with, or go to a gym with positive reinforcement. Surround yourself with as much positive energy as you can, to offset their negativity. Good luck to you.

Best Answer

That what its all about taking the good with the bad, and just keep on moving to what your goal are.......

Best Answer

Unless your family are like a bunch of world class fitness instructers I wouldn't worry too much.

Best Answer