Every time I ask a question it's impossible for someone not to say something rude. You guys can't make a sentence without saying a bad word. I mean, didn't your parents or teacher teach you not to be disrespectful?! (You think youre so cool that you do these things but let me tell you.. actually it sucks. I dont like people that like to swear)Why is it so hard? If I can keep my mouth shut THEN WHY CAN'T YOU?! It's a shame don't you think...I'm sick and tired of people writing mean and inappropriate words at questions people ask.
Timothy4321 Timothy4321 18-21, M 14 Answers Dec 18, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Inappropriate? I'm an adult your and adult. Be a grown up. Swearing is a part of the language it is used for extra expression and passion. Stop being a child.

Best Answer

Do you swear while you're at work? If I was your boss I would tell you to watch your mouth.. If you keep doing it I would fire you for being disrespectful! Stop with the childish things! Show that you're a gentlemen not a fool

Best Answer

I'm at university and its pretty common to swear in front of tutors/lecturers. Its not at all disrespectful because everyone is mature enough to understand the context. It is childish to throw a tantrum over some bad words. If you don't like them there's and option on here to censor them.

Best Answer

QQ more noob...it's sooooo attractive ;-)

Best Answer

hm.. i have never been rude to you.. but reading your rant i feel as though you are being rude to me and to all the other people who have never said a rude word to you..

Best Answer

I'm not talking about you.. That great keep it up :)

Best Answer

a loser gets carpal tunnel

Best Answer

I get you...I do.

Best Answer

You can't escape rude people and their comments. That's life, you just gotta toughen up and ignore it

Best Answer

I think that you should be aware that posting this may attract more unwanted comments. I think that you should also be aware that if you post anything publicly, then there is a guaranteed chance that you will get negative feedback at least once. It's just how it is...

Best Answer

I k know but whenever I ask a question I ask people that If they don't have something nice to say then they shouldn't say it at all

Best Answer

You will never be able to avoid rude comments and/or people completely. You just need to know how to handle it. Don't let it bother you. :D

Best Answer

I guess you're right. Thanks for trying to help out. I appreciate that a lot! Thank you very much

Best Answer

You're welcome :)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Maybe if you posed your "questions" as actual questions, or left out all the preachy stuff. That's just an open invitation.

Best Answer

I answer few select questions,politely.

Best Answer

Sorryyyy. :X

Best Answer

Wow an apology.. You don't really see something like this on a daily basis

Best Answer

Yeah you're right.. You know I always thought that If I'm being a gentlemen with you and I respect you then you shoul do the same but I guess that not all people are like that... Thank you Staleywise

Best Answer