THEBIGM THEBIGM 46-50, M 3 Answers May 26, 2012

I assume you work for Yahoo or one of its agents, or at least have a commercial reason for your otherwise pointless and baldy-worded question?<br />
FWIW I'm not telling you.

Best Answer

No, asshat. I'm a writer trying to open a .co.uk email address only since I do not live within the UK, I have no idea what some of the more popular email suffixes are. As far as my wording goes, it was an extremely awkward question that I wanted to word so that nobody would think I was fishing for info...

Best Answer

Sorry - but unfortunately that's what it looked like! :-)
Right, I can't give a definite answer, and have no idea what the most used UK ISP is, but a quick browse through a club address-list shows many yahoo, btinternet, tinyworld, hotmail, aol, gmail; etc., plus an assortment of what seem to be employers' company names.
These all seem to work with the club's own web-site. At least I've heard of no complaints except from me, but that's only because my second-hand PC was set up in a strange way that blocks e-mail links held within web-sites!
There are also quite a lot of what seem to be "own-brand" addresses, along the lines of fred.bloggs[at]fred-bloggs.me.uk style, though these may the addresses of the user's own businesses.
I've no idea what the relative advantages &amp; disadvantages of any of these are, but those above are certainly very widespread.

Best Answer

Baldy worded???
I take great pride in my thick mane of hair and was only trying to find out some popular email hosting sites so that I could open a UK account for my readers in the Empire.
That being said... bite me!

Best Answer

Holy Moly...

Best Answer