I think so. It's just a matter of honing in on that specific skill. Like some people arn't good singers. It's not so much not being good, just a matter of a connection you make on that specific ability and applying time to get better.

Best Answer

does **** artist count :)

Best Answer

false. some are just born to be artistic. i've been known for being artistic since a very young age. it came naturally, it was not something i 'chose' it just happened. besides i think choosing something takes a concious effort. for example, i have never liked seafood. its not that i made a decision to dislike it, i just cant help not liking it

Best Answer

nature or nurture?, some people are born with more potential to become an artist but True anyway

Best Answer

ONLY if your definition of "art" is extremely broad.

Best Answer

Absolutely false, unless you count being a mathematician or a scientist as artistic. Some people are not in the least artistic, but are brilliant in other ways. Some are really artistic, but couldn't comprehend the sciences at all. And others, like me, can't do either. So we come to EP and play.

Best Answer

wrong, I am zeroly artistic.

Best Answer

I think that's because you chose to not make yourself artistic - and now it is too late...

Best Answer

False.

Best Answer