Or are you a good person? Can you prove that you are?
DailyDiagnosis DailyDiagnosis 18-21, M 13 Answers Jul 27, 2012

Well i'm sensitive. I get hurt pretty quickly but i forget it quickly too. That makes me fickle too i guess. Being sensitive has a good side to it. I can sense other peoples emotions, like the stuff they hide underneath. I have a temper problem but that only affects people when i'm pushed to a limit that i stop caring about what my actions will do to people. I get very violent then. Mad would be the word for me then. I'm emotionally and lazy. Also a slob. In general i'm a good person. I care and love. But i'm also selfish enough to let go if i am being hurt. I recently chose my happiness over supporting my jerk bf. I do feel guilty that i could have stuck it out with him but he crossed the line so many times and i was done with being hurt. So i left him. People can hate me. I dont care after a while. I have friends who dont really care and i know it. I was really pissed with them but now that i have a lot of free time i hang out with them.

So to conclude, I am a good person if you dont take me for granted too much. Sometimes is understandable. Also a good person when i need something from you. If you behave well with me, i will stand by your side no matter what. But if you cross the line, i will give you chances, even then if you dont give a crap then i'm gonna be a sore hearted b!tch with a fury that could burn even hell.

Best Answer

The right reasons to be awful, those are some of them. There's a point in life when we have to stop letting others walk all over us because we love them. That's pretty much where I'm going as of lately, I don't know if I can let my loved ones treat me like dirt much longer.

Best Answer

I know. You gotta know your worth and love yourself because if you dont nobody else will.

Best Answer

Yes, and unfortunately most of the time we don't know how to love ourselves with no else around. Loneliness can manipulate one's mind, and corrupt it so much that it kills itself.

Best Answer

I am two-faced. There.. I said it. When it suits me, I'm with you, if not I turn 180 degrees. That's why I have been married 4 times and living a very lonely life at age 59. If you met me you would not believe what I have just said. People think I am a very very nice person. Which I think I am.

Best Answer

I'm terrible at socializing, which makes me incredibly lonely yet antisocial. I also have issues doing certain things on my own, it changes depending on the situation. For example, I might really be craving pizza and will walk down the street to pick one up from, oh, say, Pizza Hut or wherever, and suddenly freeze right outside the establishment and be unable to force myself to go in. It's like no amount of pep-talks and hand holding can help me when I'm in that situation.

Best Answer

Hmm well sometimes we just can't imagine what will happen, and that can be scary. Even in such small circumstances, you may never get past that, but I sure as hell hope you do.

Best Answer

i am very short tempered....i have a habit of taking people otherwise alot...i hurt my close ones real bad smtyms even though i don want...to....nd....i criticize myself a lot

Best Answer

Well it's easy to hurt the ones you think will never leave you, and don't ever criticize yourself. You are the best person you will ever meet, merely because you will only ever know you 100%. Plus if everyone leaves, you still have yourself.

Best Answer

I dont kn myself 100 percent....:( today m one person tomorrow m really different....i dun kn...bt smtyms i hate myself

Best Answer

I don't do it to those I love, but I'm an incredible liar. I could honestly convince someone the most ridiculous story actually happened, if that's what I wanted them to think.

Best Answer

I'm the same way, sometimes I'll mess up and tell someone that fact when they just start getting comfortable with me. They usually don't like to know I can lie my way through any problems I don't want to face right away.

Best Answer

WOW you either need to pick better friends,,,or just be wayyyy less picky,, about EVERYBODY

Best Answer

Or you're just lucky.

Best Answer

Yes,,, that too you're evidently also missing,,, lol

Best Answer

Luck is a trick played on only one's mind.

Best Answer

Im awfully nice old bean.

Best Answer

Well old bean, I hope you truly believe that.

Best Answer

Rather!

Best Answer

I am incredibly big hearted

I would do almost anything for anyone

but sometimes I brutually blunt to the point I think I could emotionally scar someone with my words

I also have a bad temper at times

I'm super vain at times

I'm sometimes in love with love

Best Answer

So your faults come from the massive amount of love you put into most things, correct?

Best Answer

No, being big hearted is a +
I consider myself a good person but I have faults like everyone else, mostly my temper and how I can be brutually honest to the point of hurting someone. I know it's a fault and I try and work on it but I'm not perfect

Best Answer

Yes that's what I'm saying your fault isn't your love for others, you try and others might not, and you can lose control of your actions.

Best Answer

Pointing out my flaws is not one of my strong points...lol

Best Answer

Definitely a good trait to hold friend.

Best Answer

I have the social skills of a 3 year old. I've never progressed around that. I use my knowledge on various topics as a crutch to make myself seem far more socially skillful than I actually am. This often gets misconstrued as being selfish or one-track minded, but it's actually the only way I can talk to people without coming off as a total idiot, which I might very well be. It also makes me come off as selfish at times as well, which hurts me deeply.

Then there's my total lack of having anything regular adults have. I don't have savings, my car is an old piece of crap, I live in the worst apartment complex in the country, I work in a thankless stressful career for peanuts, and it's taking it's toll on my health along with horrible eating habits (or habits in general), low self esteem, and a long lived self-hatred that has been sheltered for years based on my own insecurities and inabilities. What makes me so horrible though is I pulled a sweet, innocent, unsuspecting, woman into it and made her my wife and I've probably ****** up her head worse than anybody could. Short of Murder, I'm awful.

I also have trouble remembering things, keeping commitments, I have the temper from hell, and have turned into the very person I hated just a few short years ago. I also dream about death a lot.

Best Answer