Well, no one actually wants to die and leave their friends and family in the first place. Everyone knows that they will eventually die so it's like " well, when I do die I might as well go to heaven also." lol

Best Answer

i guess heaven & hell are made for a reason ......& y we dont want to die also has a reason & it is that we think we r not eligible for heaven for all the deeds we have done in our life till dis moment .... the ulimate moral is that be a good,kind ,gentle , loving & kind person etc etc ...coz heaven is for such people only ....

Best Answer

I think it is also fear that heaven may not actually exist, everyone questions that at one point in their life.

Best Answer

At the end of my grandfathers life he was ready & happy to go to heaven. He taught me how to live & die by Gods word. i have no doubt i will see him again when my time comes.

Best Answer

would u not share the wisdom of ur grandpa regarding "how to live " .. i guess he told to be wise also ???/////

Best Answer

He lived by Gods word (the bible) he didn't just go to church & say he would do good, he did it. He helped his neighbors when they were in need. He gave of his time to the church, He taught Sunday school, he swept the floor what ever needed to be done. He gave to the poor, not just his money but also his time. he witnessed to those that didn't know god. He was patient & kind to animals as well as people. He treated people the way he wanted to be treated.he was grateful full for everything god gave him, even thou he didn't have a lot. He started each day reading gods word & talked to him each night before he went to sleep.

Best Answer

One answer could be because some wonder if they've earned that place in Heaven yet. Or do they wonder if they need more time to prepare?

Best Answer