MsKai MsKai 31-35 9 Answers Feb 7, 2012

It's not a question of what men like, if you mean ALL men. It's a question of what one particular man likes, or what several men like who have that in common. I like women who are somewhere between quiet and boisterous. Knowing when to be each way is the key. The same can be said about clothing and make-up between looking hot or looking very conservative.<br />
In the situation that you mentioned in your replies, it wasn't the boisterousness (if that's a word) of the women that attracted the men. It was the fact that the men were made to feel comfortable and liked by them. Men love sex, as we all know. A woman who acts that way around us makes us think that they're into us, that they want to be our girlfriends or at least flirt with us. This makes us feel great inside. It also makes us horny and thinking about sex a lot. It makes us look at their bodies and wonder how they might look naked and panting heavily. They make us feel like we can just ask for sex and they'll say yes to us.<br />
But if we did have sex with them, we would lose our respect for them afterward. Why? Because they were too easy. They were blinding us with passion so now that our hormones are at rest, we can see them for who they really are. A good man would not want a woman like that as his wife.<br />
So if you want to attract all men, be boisterous. If you want to attract husband material, act like wife material. :)<br />
One more thing. We men are usually nervous about being rejected. If a woman makes a move on us, it negates that fear and we relax. This works whether you're being boisterous or just friendly.

Best Answer

Thanks for that. It was an enlightening answer, as men are still a puzzle to me!

Best Answer

You're most welcome! Women are still somewhat of a mystery to me, but not so much so anymore. The main point is that you should be yourself and you'll attract men who like you for who you are. You will also attract jerks so be wary and selective.

Best Answer

That makes sense. One thing I can say that women like is to be heard and to be listened to...no advice needed...unless of course we ask ;)

Best Answer

Oh yes, I learned about that one a long time ago! We men are fixers. When we hear that our loved one has a problem, we listen and then offer a resolution to the problem. A funny thing about women is that they don't always want help. They're either satisfied with just living with it or they eventually solve it themselves. It happens to me too, where I tell someone my problem, and then I see the answer in my mind as I talk. It's weird but true!

Best Answer

Extroverts always attract those around them and being loud can be mistaken for being an extrovert. Well, technically, a loud and obnoxious person is an extrovert, just an irritating one.

Best Answer

I found that the girls I was hanging out with were very difficult in a sense that they were selfish and on their own time with no consideration of others. Is there something attractive that men see in this? I'm a bit confused because I found their qualities to be annoying, but I am a woman and I found that plenty of men found them endearing. I am not competitive when it comes to getting men's attention, and I found that they were very competitive with me.

Best Answer

I wish I could give you a satisfactory answer. I don't like those women either, I'm more into the kind that exudes quiet confidence and inner strength. I guess many guys think that Loud=Popular=Trophy Catch. Unattainable b!tches seem like a challenge, merely on account of brushing people off for no good reason. And, you have to admit, being loud definitely helps attract attention in a crowded place. Real question is, why on earth would you hang out with such people in the first place? :p

Best Answer

Good point. Thanks for the honest answer.
To answer the "real question"....I was on a road trip. After 2 months, my claws were ready to scratch their eyes out :P

Best Answer

Could it be the men mistook their selfishness for confidence?

Best Answer

serenity and composure.

Best Answer

yep, one that wont run from me

Best Answer

That's it? Wow!
ha ha ha.

Best Answer

Men are usually just looking for a vagina. It doesnt matter how you act or what clothes you wear or really how you look men just want one thing .. Something i was told.. A vagina doesnt have a face.

Best Answer

i think that men like women,who have good personalities with a good sense of humour,but if she is a strong women,an independent thinker,i think they lose interest fast-------

Best Answer

I LIKE A QUITE WOMEN MYSELF

Best Answer

Thanks for the reply ;)

Best Answer

Everybody's different. Why but?

Best Answer

Well, I'll be honest...I was on a trip with a couple of girls who I found extremely rude, loud, and disrespectful, but I found that the men were hypnotized by them. I wasn't sure if it's a woman's passion that mind find intriguing?

Best Answer

"men find intriguing"

Best Answer