BaileyJean14 BaileyJean14 13-15, F 26 Answers Dec 26, 2012 in Loss to Suicide

Impossible for everyone too hate one person

Best Answer

well they do, and the ******* person is me :'(

Best Answer

Wait until you are my age to do that act then too see life a little more :)

Best Answer

I don't hate you. Don't worry about what other people think of you. You'll be a full grown woman in a few years and what you think will be what matters. Do your best in school and live where you want and work where you want doing what you want. You can go to college and study what you want or not go to college. You decide! If you decide to kill yourself now it will be the last decision you ever get to make. You'll never get to decide who to marry or how many children to have. You'll never get to chose where to take your vacation or what books to read and what friends to make or not make. The world needs you. Don't die before you live. Please wait.

Best Answer

but, everything seems useless, i'm useless,

Best Answer

Sweetheart you're 13-15 and right in the middle of adolescence which is a very hard time in life. When you start to become interested in boys suddenly you become extremely self conscious about every flaw you have at the same time that your face might be breaking out with pimples. And at the same time that your body is changing or not changing when you think it should. You've got hormones that make you feel crazy. Your body and your brain will settle down eventually. Think of what it is specifically that you'd like to change about your life. For example would you like to have more friends? Focus on that problem and use your brain to think of solutions. If you can't think of the solution ask your parent(s) or anyone else who could help you. You could even throw a question like that out to your EPeeps. You'll probably get some silly answers but someone might have an idea. Everything is not useless even if it seems like it is. And YOU are not useless! You have things to offer the world that no one else does. Let yourself have a chance to grow up and know that you're going through a difficult time.

Best Answer

Or eat worms. That always helps. Plus, it makes about as much sense.

Best Answer

:'(

Best Answer

Hah ... pathetic . All the answers are ob<x>jective. None of us can feel what is to be you and you as us . All hate you? Kill them, or if you are weak kill yourself, the strongest survive. Or you wish to start a new life where you can make all the right moves and never come in contact with any of the persons you already know and hate you , it is possible , but it would mean not being yourself , until this very moment i haven't got a single friend and the family in witch i live ... i am surprised it is called a family. Nothing of what was said above can be confirmed , it could be true or false. They need to go through the same suffering to be balance in the world , and seeing someone struggle and suffer, begging for they'r pitiful lives while they are unable to sustain all those statements, all that hatred for no reasons against you , that would make me happy. And it is quite enjoyable i ensure you.

Best Answer

The comment you posted on my question made me feel much better so watever you do dont commit suicide cuz you really helped me when i had it hard so dont.

Best Answer

I wouldn't b happy Kitty, I would lose a GOOD FRIEND :(..

Best Answer

Smile. Just smile. Even if you don't feel like it. It will either change their perspective of you or **** them off. Either way you win.

Best Answer

"Everybody"..that's subjective. There's about 8 bil people on earth almost..you sure about that? Anyway, GO. TALK. TO. A. PROFESSIONAL. I can't say it enough. No one hates you except what your mind in a negative state tells you. If no ones shooting at you, trying to poison you or run you over, then youre not hated. Words and funny looks aren't ****, and if stuff like that gets to you, you need to grow a thicker skin, kid.

Best Answer

..........

Best Answer

Well if youre certain about it, why come on EP and tell everyone? You want to live, you just lack any coping skills with bullies is all.

Best Answer

No, you should just go eat worms.<br />
Seriously though, suicide is never the answer.

Best Answer

i'm feeling like it is right now

Best Answer

no one hates you hon......and if they do it let it be THEY'RE problem.......PLUS there's only VERY few people you will encounter in the long life ahead of you that are worth loving and worth caring whether they love you - - so have faith, be a good person and good people will come along and love you more than you comprehend right now.......PROMISE........in the mean time learn to love your SELF......- be honest, be true, and maintain integrity.........and FUCKKK everybody else and how they may think or feel about you - - the good people WILL love you......

Best Answer

Don't listen to these jerks, I'm sorry you feel this way but I can assure you not everyone hates you. I don't :)

Best Answer

What makes you think you know what everybody thinks about you? You don't know what everybody thinks. You can stop the drama. It really doesn't help you or anybody else either.

Best Answer

No! There are other people in this world fighting for their lives. I lost a friend to cancer a few weeks ago. Be strong, dont give up

Best Answer

but its useless for me:'(

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

no...be happy ..if no one is there to love you.. or be friends with you... you can do it on your own!

Best Answer