IWantToBeWithYouLetMeDie IWantToBeWithYouLetMeDie 18-21, M 8 Answers Dec 2, 2012 in Community

Makes perfect sense, I just don't think it's possible. I was saying the same thing when I was about your age, after my high school sweetheart was killed. I vowed to remain alone for the rest of my life, to be a truck driver and travel across the country by myself. But, it didn't happen. Instead, I met a man I couldn't help but love, and we just celebrated our 24th anniversary. I cant imagine where I'd be if I'd follow my original plans.

Best Answer

Sounds like ur hurting & I'm sorry for that but you'll never be able to sustain that, you cant choose who you care about, it just happens inspite of yourself. You'll be too lonely, & think what you'll miss out on & your way too young to loose hope for the future

Best Answer

We all die (you included) just be happy that you had time with all the people you loved and that loved you - there are a lot of people out there that didnt have what you had, Drew

Best Answer

It doesn't have to make sense to me, only to yourself. You are going to miss a lot, of what live is all about.

Best Answer

Well, I learnt that life is filled with pain.

Best Answer

Life is not filled with pain, pain is just part of a well rounded life. Life is a roller coaster; I'm glad I have experienced it. My mother died about a month ago. I am thankful she and I had many years to love, nurture, and care for each other on opposite ends of our life. My son and I are going the same route.
Your viewpoint will change with maturity.

Best Answer

Call Myth Busters

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

To test your theory.

Best Answer

My mother, my sister, my friend, my girlfriend. Dead.

Best Answer

Correlation does not imply causation.

Best Answer