Makes perfect sense, I just don't think it's possible. I was saying the same thing when I was about your age, after my high school sweetheart was killed. I vowed to remain alone for the rest of my life, to be a truck driver and travel across the country by myself. But, it didn't happen. Instead, I met a man I couldn't help but love, and we just celebrated our 24th anniversary. I cant imagine where I'd be if I'd follow my original plans.

Best Answer

Sounds like ur hurting & I'm sorry for that but you'll never be able to sustain that, you cant choose who you care about, it just happens inspite of yourself. You'll be too lonely, & think what you'll miss out on & your way too young to loose hope for the future

Best Answer

We all die (you included) just be happy that you had time with all the people you loved and that loved you - there are a lot of people out there that didnt have what you had, Drew

Best Answer

Call Myth Busters

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

To test your theory.

Best Answer

My mother, my sister, my friend, my girlfriend. Dead.

Best Answer

Correlation does not imply causation.

Best Answer