Tuzak Tuzak 18-21, F 6 Answers Nov 29, 2012 in Community

Only if you are HOPING that he will "die or leave" sooner, rather than later.

Best Answer

Just enjoy the time you have with him while he's around. There's nothing you can do about the inevitable parting. Everyone dies, and people are always leaving your company. So all you can do is enjoy their company while you can, and do your best to move on when they're gone.

Best Answer

Don't be silly. You're the most important person to him. He'll never leave you.

Best Answer

Yeah, but if he sees me when I get mad... He'll be running away from me, even if I'm the only person he has left.

Best Answer

Assure him that you would never hurt him and he won't have reason to be scared of you.

Best Answer

Yes. But when he sees me when Im mad. He will be much too scared to listen to what i say... He doesn't listen when he's scared...

Best Answer

Well, the only solution i can come up with is for him to learn to be brave. If he is facing troubles, he needs to be strong.
Sorry, can't think of anything else.

Best Answer

No. Cultivate the best relationship you can with your brother while you still can. He probably loves you more than you know.

Best Answer