...I think people fail to see a huge glaring distinction...one that is a bit unkind, but true.
VainGoddess VainGoddess 22-25, F 7 Answers Apr 10 in Community

That all depends on the "nice" guy. But generally, being nice is a good thing.

Best Answer

Yes. You've come as close to saying it than I could without being blunt.

Best Answer

and they dont wipe it on the curtains

Best Answer

Lol.

Best Answer

I think it's a misconception. You can be nice, but that alone won't get you first place. Sometimes you have to be hard, even a bit ruthless.

Best Answer

I've heard that what we see as "confidence", you guys tend to see as "jerks/ruthless". But essentially, we do want that kind-mannered man...who is...physically appealing. They exist and they're married to plenty of wo/men.

Best Answer

I agree. A lot of guys don't realise they're physically unattractive, so they assume they got passed over for being "too nice".

Best Answer

I really am a nice guy and I am no where near the head of the line, much nearer LAST.

Best Answer

.....It depends truly on a number of factors. One being....your physical attractiveness in comparison to other men in your society. As well as your personality.

Best Answer

well as I am ugly I guess that means I spend my life without no matter how nice I am. sounds about right, it sucks though because I can't do anything about being ugly, but i work very hard at being nice, you would think someone would recognize that. why even try?

Best Answer

Well, there's a number of things that you can do to "re-shape" your image. Or you could tweak your mentality.

You could think positively. Accept yourself for who you are (not ugly, but insist on believing that you are honestly attractive). This will show through your mannerisms and will make you hotter in our eyes. A guy who has confidence in himself is attractive.

Or you could morph yourself into something pleasing. Lose that 50 pounds. If you have a triangular/square jaw, don't hide it behind a beard. Don't have unkempt hair. Dress in a way that doesn't say "I'm a Hobo". If you have a very lean body, bulk up. If we can't see your muscle definition, get a tan. Goodness, if I had a penis, I would literally go around "teaching" you guys how to get us (since a lot of guys don't want to listen to a woman telling them how to get a woman. I suppose they want to hear it from a guy...haha. So I've been told).

Finally, you can try and go after the women who say they look for a guy's personality, no matter his physical features. I would NEVER advocate this because I feel that everyone should be with someone that they are attracted to physically and vice versa. But it happens.

Best Answer

I'm sorry I am who I am. to make all of these changes would make me a liar, and women always say they want somebody that's honest. i'll just be alone because nice wont cut it. nice guys do finish last

Best Answer

Nice unattractive ones do, sure. Nice attractive ones are snatched up.

1) You can't wallow in self-pity and expect a woman to respect you. It makes us pity you.

2) Making these changes are more for YOURSELF than us. It will boost your confidence, change your outlook, and make you more favorable. I suppose if you're overweight or something, you could go on a dating website with THOSE specifics. But it just sounds like laziness from where I'm sitting. You don't want to put in the effort. And we want a guy that's going to put in the effort for us...lol.

But what have you got to lose? It's not like what you're doing NOW is helping you any...is it? Maybe. I don't know. :)

Best Answer

after trying for 54 years just when should I give up? 99 or should I keep trying then to? I have fought for everything my whole life and I have nothing to show for the fight, an you want me to keep fighting? sure get a few more teeth kicked out, be someone elses punching bag, I'm sorry but why should I keep getting **** on?

Best Answer