I believe this. Once for a whole week I tried to tell absolutely no lies. This is impossible unless you do not live in society. Consider the question, "how are you?", "was everything ok?". Everybody lies at least once a day when they live in society. Don't bullshit.
unsociableTim unsociableTim 31-35, M 6 Answers Sep 5 in Community

I think a lot of people are not fully honest with their feelings or how they respond to others; I think when you love someone, you tend to want to protect them, so you might decline saying certain things, or you might not want to tell your spouse you're feeling lonely or not satisfied; there are any number of scenarios which lead to hurt feelings because someone wasn't just truthful to begin with

Best Answer

Best Answer

yup and it's actually a trick question on alot of employment applications-if you say no, they know you're lieing

Best Answer

Best answer for "how are you"....."Fed up and f****d off".
Excellent way to make new friends. lol.

Best Answer

Oh What a lie!

Best Answer

I was going to disagree until I read the, how are you part, lol. but those are white lies not so bad I think.

Best Answer