It seems very strange to me but in Islam killing yourself or committing suicide is absolutely forbidden in Islam. Where does it say in the Quran that you can commit suicide? The Religion Islam goes by the Quran. If anybody does something that the Quran forbids then that person cannot be a Muslim. Read Chapter 5 verse 32 of the Quran. It says "If you kill a person it is as if you have killed all of mankind, and if you save someone it is as if you have saved the whold of mankind. Muslims are not allowed to forbid something that Allah (God) has not forbidden nor are they allowed to allow something that Allah has forbidden.

Best Answer

To hell with you're list, let's not forget the 72 virgins.

Best Answer

72 girls who don't know what to do....sounds great *rolls eyes*

Best Answer

I have always wanted to be a teacher and I hope I'm up for the task so to speak "delusions of grandeur" always being my strong forte.

Best Answer

The sex of the virgins is not mentioned!

Best Answer

What a load of crap.You don't know anything about Muslims

Best Answer

No BACON? [I knew that]

Best Answer

lol...xD

Best Answer

Best Answer

why should I explain anything to you. ?

Best Answer

You forgot to mention that it's a good way to make a quick buck....(granted, you'd want to ask to be paid up front)....but still....

Best Answer

lol poor fellas....no wonder they are always screaming.

Best Answer

Propaganda eh? I guess all of the news shots of men in the middle east burning and blowing up stuff is all staged by the evil western powers.

Best Answer

rofl. That was too good.

Best Answer

When they see how bad they are at it, it doesn't surprise me. It takes a U.S. military man to do some real damage and a corporate sponsor to ruin a country.

Best Answer

Pffft.. Military men protect this country, and our corporations provide jobs and wealth for it to thrive. Looking to ruin a country? Look to our government. They've overspent to the point where even China isn't buying our debt anymore, so now our own US treasury is buying it. Al Queda is green with jealousy and wishes it could do something so damaging our country as that.

Best Answer

Heh, I think they had U.S. corporate sponsorship when they did, no? Anyway, that wasn't terrorism.

Best Answer

Amazing Ned..!<br />
you really are an awesome bag full of crap..!

Best Answer

who cares its the truth

Best Answer