VeritableVagabond VeritableVagabond 18-21, M 26 Answers Jan 9, 2013 in Hobbies

Believe it or not ... this is not the wild, wild, west

Best Answer

disagree- too many stupid, hot tempered ppl out there

Best Answer

disagree - i don't even think people should automatically get the right to vote

Best Answer

Ha

Best Answer

I will never give up my guns for any 1/2 black, 1/2 white illegal "Kenyan" born poser and pretender-in-chief! I suggest you give up your Obama-Phones! LMAO.

Best Answer

yea, why dont the Obama people give up all their guns, and go ahead and disarm all the schools that the celebrity kids go to, I am sure they are protected by many weapons, while it is agianst federal law for public schools to have guns on property

Best Answer

I agree. Good point! TY 4 your answer!

Best Answer

Can I choose to have a crossbow? It's like having a one bullet gun!

Best Answer

DISAGREE

Best Answer

I agree, I can't at all times because of my job though.

Best Answer

only if they promise to kill each other

Best Answer

i believe it - they dont have to believe the way i do - but my beliefs is the only one that matters

Best Answer

Just me......nobody else but me, you can all me right?

Best Answer

disagree

Best Answer

Disagree. You shouldn't need to protect yourself with a gun when you are buying lettuce.

Best Answer

Disagree. If you want reduce the population that bad why not make birth control free? No point letting people be born only to shoot each other....

Best Answer

Could you imagine what hell that would be. Look not everyone is an excellent shot for starters. Plus had one too many sherbets and instead of a fist fight it is guns out and shooting.

Best Answer

if & only when the zombies take over

Best Answer

Yeah, miniguns and m60s and rpgs

Best Answer

Now that is not a rational idea.<br />
Hence the reason many countries have laws<br />
that prevents most people obtaining or holding<br />
a firearm license.

Best Answer

why not, that is what background checks are for, it is your right to bear arms, called 2nd amendment, and every citizen in the United States has a right to go buy a gun, not for duck hunting but to prevent government tryrany, like what happened in Germany, China, Australia, North Korea, etc etc etc .......

Best Answer

2nd amendment was not brought, this is what our country was founded on, for the people was armed and the government was not, now its backwards, I think that the White House should turn in all there semi-auto and machine guns first...........

Best Answer

I never said that, Americans have a right by the 2nd amendment to bear arms for protection agianst idiots that shoot our children and agianst a tryranical government

Best Answer

I find a fishing rod is more useful most of the time.

Best Answer