Having a record means more than just words on paper. It's basically giving people a list of reasons to not trust you. My dad always told me trust is the easiest thing to maintain, but once trust has been broken, it's hard to rebuild. You may get to a point where you'll think, "no one appreciates the effort im making to change, so why bother?" But don't quit. The trust will come with time. Just continue to do your best, be honest, respect your parents. Eventually the trust will build again. Keeping an open dialogue will really help in creating trust.

Best Answer

Thank you! If I forget to do something, my teachers think I planned on doing it and won't believe me if I tell her I FORGOT. Yesterday this happened and she was like 'You won't win this one' and I couldn't help myself but years started flowing down my cheeks, and I had an outburst of anger which I tried to control, as I raised my voice (just a little, not VERY, just enough to let her know I was upset) and said 'Why do you keep going on about winning and losing? I have none of that In my mind! I don't look at it as 'oh I'm not gonna lose against that teacher' it's not how I think' and she then said 'because you think you can get away with being cheeky and rude' like I don't think that. She just thinks I think that. And I have never ever spoken to her like that, but yesterday I was so upset because of everyone doubting me that those words came naturally. Do you think it's good? Have I given her something to think about ?

Best Answer

and im almost 26........ but everyone still knows im a **** lol

Best Answer

Certainly you are. Get back with us when you rach age 18 if you can remain out of trouble that long.

Best Answer

Yay perfect

Best Answer

y do they think ur bad. and if u changed then don't give a **** of wat they think abt u

Best Answer

If I forget to do something, my teachers think I planned on doing it and won't believe me if I tell her I FORGOT. Yesterday this happened and she was like 'You won't win this one' and I couldn't help myself but years started flowing down my cheeks, and I had an outburst of anger which I tried to control, as I raised my voice (just a little, not VERY, just enough to let her know I was upset) and said 'Why do you keep going on about winning and losing? I have none of that In my mind! I don't look at it as 'oh I'm not gonna lose against that teacher' it's not how I think' and she then said 'because you think you can get away with being cheeky and rude' like I don't think that. She just thinks I think that.

Best Answer

jus don't give a ****. cause some people if they don't like u they never will so don't waste ur time, energy and tears for someone who thinks u are the one at fault always. they never will listen to u or trust u.

Best Answer

I have to, you know, I have to unfortunately be with these people until I leave school... Which is another what 2, or 3 years?

Best Answer