sadness132 sadness132 13-15, F 14 Answers Sep 15, 2012 in Parenting & Family

People only treat you how you allow them to treat you and how about starting to learn to love you...because you know if you don't love yourself how can anyone if you don't respect yourself don't expect anyone else to either you are unique and there is only one of you, take care of it.

Best Answer

Maybe you should be proud because you are unique ...i'm also different...but i don't cut myself....i like to think that i'm unique

Best Answer

:( Don't mean to sound mean, but maybe you should get help instead of posting this on EP.

Best Answer

I am curious what it's like for you to cut yourself. Is it like exciting at the moment you cut yourself or are you after the healing part? Not makin fun of you I seriously would like to know. The act of cutting into my skin sounds just so beyond stupid... notice I said the act was stupid and not you cuz you' must be getting something from it.

Best Answer

Everyone's different from one another. You're not the only one who gets treated like ****. But posting "i cut myself all the time, cuz no one loves me." makes you look like you begging for attention. I know a lot of people who say stuff like that..they choose to dress in a way that they know people will avoid, and then complain and scratch themselves. Evaluate yourself, and see if you're doing this to yourself. If you're not, then get help. But really, you don't make yourself look good when you just go out and say **** like that.

Best Answer

They do not understand. There is a group here on EP for you. Go to the search and input cutting. Please check it out, you're not alone. Email me if you want to chat

Best Answer

Don't know why people always look the closed doors :( there always another door waiting for welcomes you :)<br />
You are not in front of right door right now i think so :)

Best Answer

Be yourself, Don't conform and Don't cut yourself (your worth more than than and there are other safer things that produce a better feeling) If they dont treat you right, keep your chin up your young and it may be a confusing time but you will work it out

Best Answer

the voices in your head are telling you these negative things. you have to stop listening to the negative voices.

Best Answer

i know that feel....

Best Answer