It's nice to think it will happen one day. It's our one year anniversary next week and I am excited. My cousin just asked me if there was a sparkling diamond in my future and I told her "I think one day!! We both aren't ready but it's something we both want eventually. When it does happen it will mean a lot". His family wants us to marry eventually too. We even "playfully" discussed with some of his family members who would be in our wedding party. We are going strong so far, that I want to keep pushing forward for a future with him. My dad met him once and joked about him being his future son in law. One of my boyfriend's friends asked last week when we were gonna get married. It's so flattering that people ask us when it's going to happen, but at the same time we know we aren't ready. We don't live together and we aren't financially ready. We've talked about it before and I don't think it's the right time. I'm 22 and my boyfriend is 25.
Divaamychuff Divaamychuff 18-21, F 2 Answers Jun 24 in Dating & Relationships

I... don't know. New cousins to play with? Anyway, good luck to the both of you.

Best Answer

I don't get why people want others to get married so badly. It's not like you need to get married to procreate anymore.

Best Answer

From what I remember my boyfriend telling me that I believe his family has been saying this from 2 - 3 months into our relationship.

Best Answer

Sounds like a bunch of Italians, Greeks or Jews. I am just talking about the drama, nothing else.

Best Answer