vickieprince vickieprince 51-55, F 12 Answers Oct 17, 2012 in Community

I like the reality of my dreams so much more.

Best Answer

Great question! My reality is that we are conscious energy, experiencing this place in our human vessels. We are here for many and individual reasons. We do our best to do what we have come here to do/learn and to learn from our interactions with each other. My reality says that at this point of the evolution of our consciousness we have a choice to go down the path of constructiveness or destructiveness. Most are choosing constructiveness or service to others, as some would put it.

Best Answer

Not being a sheep & following the crowd.... Marry, breed, divorce, die. NO thanks.

Best Answer

My reality is that I prefer avoiding or altering it over experiencing it head on. And I have to change that because that's barely living.

Best Answer

It seems like everything almost or barely works. Everything is just on the edge of staying together or falling apart, and nobody really knows what's going on or why they're doing what they do. Maybe that's how it is in most realities. There is a strong suspicion that there is much more to anything and everything than is apparent, and perhaps there is more than can even be comprehended.

Best Answer

I'm afraid to make my own reality. Apparently I have used flawed judgement in the past, and now I sit, frozen...wondering what I will mess up next.

Best Answer

I'm sorry you're going through this, your message was really moving, it somehow touched me, but if you used flawed judgement in the past you should ask yourself: what leaded you to have a "flawed judgement" at that moment? did you do it on deliberate purpose? were you mean intended? I'm sure you don't, I don't think somebody who express just like you did could have done it because of "mean intentions" or "deliberate poor judgement", if you messed something in the past, even if it was a long time: why nobody stopped you? or did somebody tried? we can't do what we're not told how, perhaps the circumstances you went through didn't make you to have the best judgement, but you're not bad or something, you don't have to sit "frozen", you might ask sorry if you hurted someone and you can say sorry to yourself, ok, I know that for some people this might not be enough, but it's a great gesture, and for example I would appreciate it greatly (a lot of people has wronged me in the past and they never ever said sorry, even when I showed and said "it's wrong what you're doing" but it seemed to them it was ok, and judging on what you said: it doesn't sounds like your case).
So don't sit frozen, keep living, say sorry to the ones who you wronged and allow yourself to let that to be in the past, after all: you're alive, we never know when our final day comes, and as long as we keep living, we're moving.
Please take care! Good vibes to you!

Best Answer

You are a very kind person. I hope you are loved and appreciated by all who know you.

Best Answer

Much different than it was 30 years ago. My views on most things have come full circle on many different viewpoints

Best Answer

Want to share how your view points have come full circle?

Best Answer

Beliefs... addictions.. emotions.. too many too list

Best Answer

When you say full circle....do you mean you are back to where you started? Or do you mean, they are totally different? Namaste

Best Answer

I recognize different dimensions of reality: "the ideological and perceptional reality", which is where ideas and perceptions of each person exist, as you know they're not a tangible reality but they exist as a reality inside someone's head, which depending on the one who judges it, it might be acknowledged or not like reality; also "the tangible reality" which is the day to day, the out there, and "the absolut reality" the sum of all realities, of all consciences, of the tangible and the non tangible, of the micromolecular level, of even smaller quantums...
-That being said, I'll describe my perceptions of each one, since reality can just be judged on personal experience, my ideas have changed with time, my perceptions have changed the more I've been exposed to different stimulus, so I've became more empathic with other people's experiences, but also I've experienced more suffering, but I've learned how to (sort of) deal with it, it's like "the more I can connect, the more I can feel and empathize with suffering". (My dreams are just to where I retreat when I need solace, but I don't live in them.)
-The "tangible reality" (the one studied in science: the one able to be manipulated, observed and experimented by human behaviour) seems very doomed to me... very circular and full of suffering, very unconscious, everybody is trying to run after failed ideals and the suffering increases everyday, there's so much pain on it; even in my enviroment (not USA) is so sad: people living in the street, stray dogs without food or clean water of a home (I can't take them to where I live since I live in such a small place and I don't live alone) and so much violence, garbage in the sidewalks, misery in the soul... of course there's beauty, and of course not all people has this misery inside, but you see so much mistreatment and cruelty, everybody wronging others and just thinking that's how it is, this place, this Earth is not a safe place, it's almost like a nuthouse, like a jail. But death will come, and that's ok and once physical life it's over, suffering is over if our souls are full.
-And on "the absolut reality", I can perceive fragments of it, but I can't even imagine it all, the absolut reality is to me like cubism, you know, looking around the figure and creating the disposition of all this elements connected like a prism on the same level, even if the levels in the tangible life aren't that way.
.
How is it to you?

Best Answer