vickieprince vickieprince 51-55, F 11 Answers Oct 17, 2012 in Community

I like the reality of my dreams so much more.

Best Answer

Great question! My reality is that we are conscious energy, experiencing this place in our human vessels. We are here for many and individual reasons. We do our best to do what we have come here to do/learn and to learn from our interactions with each other. My reality says that at this point of the evolution of our consciousness we have a choice to go down the path of constructiveness or destructiveness. Most are choosing constructiveness or service to others, as some would put it.

Best Answer

Not being a sheep & following the crowd.... Marry, breed, divorce, die. NO thanks.

Best Answer

My reality is that I prefer avoiding or altering it over experiencing it head on. And I have to change that because that's barely living.

Best Answer

It seems like everything almost or barely works. Everything is just on the edge of staying together or falling apart, and nobody really knows what's going on or why they're doing what they do. Maybe that's how it is in most realities. There is a strong suspicion that there is much more to anything and everything than is apparent, and perhaps there is more than can even be comprehended.

Best Answer

I'm afraid to make my own reality. Apparently I have used flawed judgement in the past, and now I sit, frozen...wondering what I will mess up next.

Best Answer

Much different than it was 30 years ago. My views on most things have come full circle on many different viewpoints

Best Answer

Want to share how your view points have come full circle?

Best Answer

Beliefs... addictions.. emotions.. too many too list

Best Answer

When you say full circle....do you mean you are back to where you started? Or do you mean, they are totally different? Namaste

Best Answer

Reality? *scratching head* Hmm...I got nothin'.

Best Answer

Reality, to me, is a fiction. It is an idea, a concept, but just a leela... no real meaning except what I give it, interchangeable with other realities. My focus is on One Universal Love, which means I am releasing beliefs, indoctrinations, expctations and emotional demands. My disease is helping me to see what I truly am, which is not this

Best Answer