Know what what you mean about not being taken seriously. I dress girly most of time, don't use makeup or jewelery. Had breast implants awhile back, I'm straight have no intrest in guys. Just always wanted to be a guy with girls body. Is there any hope of getting married and having family?

Best Answer

When the right guy comes along you'll know it. No rushing. Wait for the one. It will happen. Even then, test the waters. It takes about two years to really get to know someone. You gotta see how they are in each season and how they handle holidays, birthdays, losses, stress, how they treat you, will the romance wear off, are they fickle etc. Good luck!!!:)

Best Answer

First of all, youre still very young. Getting married before the age of 25 is a recipe for an unhappy life. 2nd of all, youre gorgeous, so youll have plenty of suitors. Just don't be afraid to date or say what you feel. This is the 21st century and girls can be aggressive and assertive!<br />
Try being aggressive and assertive with me and it would probably work ;)

Best Answer

it's a serious business. And not to be entered unto lightly, wantonly, or to satisy mens carnal lusts ("although that's a pretty good reason")

Best Answer

i concur.<br />
and being choosy may seem like a tedious task, from my point of view, that's better than picking up some douche who'll end up leaving you anyways.<br />
i've been single for almost 2 years. and my friends blame me for being too picky when it comes to the people i involve myself with. (too high standard)<br />
i've had my share of betrayal, and i know fairly well that before i start regretting a relationship, i'd have to assess the guy first, down to the core before any commitments.

Best Answer