CatalinaVanilla CatalinaVanilla 26-30, F 24 Answers Mar 2, 2011

Both. Without chemistry, you cannot even start a relationship. Without compatibility, you can never make it long-term.

Best Answer

Compatibility -- it lasts longer, is more secure, and doesn't burn out. (I'm pretty sure Charlie Sheen has lots of chemistry in his relationships, and look how they're worked out.)

Best Answer

chemistry

Best Answer

It has to be some of both. It is the same as trying to keep a wet log burning when lacking the spark or the ember. LTR are wet logs, they take work to keep them hot.

Best Answer

Yes both!!! Compatibilty and spontaneity. the ultimate combination.

Best Answer

Both and throw in a healthy dose of respect.

Best Answer

Chemistry, I have learned compatability does not matter too much.

Best Answer

If I had to chose it would be compatibility, everything can be worked out from there :)

Best Answer

Chemistry

Best Answer

I think you have to have both. Without chemistry I don't think you'd be really compatible and if you had no compatibility the chemistry wouldn't last very long...

Best Answer

You don't have a choice. No one does. Because chemistry wears off and will not be there in any signficant way in a long term relationship. At that point, if you don't have compatibility, you'll have very little.

Best Answer

compatibility

Best Answer

both but if I had to pick only one I would love to be compatible!

Best Answer

You need both, chemistry will take you far, but without the compatibility it can strain your chemistry

Best Answer

hard question

Best Answer

Chemistry!

Best Answer

Chemistry - it's something that can't be learned or acquired ;-)

Best Answer

You will need both.

Best Answer

I thought it was clear from my question - it's very hypothetical. The point is to force a choice. Any ninny knows that both are very important if not critical. Maybe I should have asked which is more important.

Best Answer

chemistry

Best Answer

Chemistry. Lots of bangs and plenty of reactional heat ;)

Best Answer