Yes,mostly - though the "reason" usually will be apparent long afterwards,seen through a broader perspective after the passage of time.

Best Answer

Totally agree.

Best Answer

Karma. Cause and effect. What goes around comes around. Rotten apples make a rotten pie (I made that one up.)

Best Answer

The reason is that it was (or is) meant to happen; it ends there for me. The 'reason' is that it is either fate, destiny or however the way I perceive life unfolds. I believe that what happened today happened because it is supposed to happen, it's meant to happen and the reason is simply because it *is* meant to happen.<br />
I always think back to the Butterly Effect here. If we could go back in time and change *ONE* small event, then it would make *VAST* changes because it would have a ripple effect; imagine dropping a stone in a pond, where the small stone sends out a huge (but small) ring of ripples. Imagine going back and, let's say, making it so that a child who was born in the present was *not* born in the past; the future would change dramatically, it would change a *lot* of things.<br />
OK, that's a bit deep, but none-the-less, if we could go back and change something, then the future would be changed dramatically. That being the case, then if we left alone what is the future, then what happens ... happens *because* it's meant to do. And that's it for me. The reason why something happens is because it is *meant* to happen :)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

I think you can always give it a reason and change from it but often it was not personal to you

Best Answer

Yes, God says our lives are pre-planned. Thats every detail of everyones life.

Best Answer

yes, but that doesn't mean that reason has anything to do with you. Cause an effect are a pretty large part of the human reality though.

Best Answer

Agree.

Best Answer

maybe.

Best Answer

Cause and Effect... that's the reason.

Best Answer