I don't know....I don't think my heart would ever see some things as beautiful. Like those paintings that some people make out of human feces. But it's true, I have absolutely no desire to accept such things.

Best Answer

After spending 39 years on this planet I'm starting to agree

Best Answer

Is ********** beautiful? Rape? I can't see that

Best Answer

some one saw beauty in that , thats why ********** and rape existed .

Best Answer

true.

Best Answer

The greatest form of control is when you think you're free when you're being fundamentally manipulated and dictated to. One form of dictatorship is being in a prison cell and you can see the bars and touch them. The other one is sitting in a prison cell but you can't see the bars but you think you're free.<br />
What the human race is suffering from is mass hypnosis. We are being hypnotised by people like this: newsreaders, politicians, teachers, lecturers. We are in a country and in a world that is being run by unbelievably sick people. The chasm between what we're told is going on and what is really going on is absolutely enormous. The greatest hypnotist on the planet Earth is an oblong box in the corner of the room. It is constantly telling us what to believe is real. If you can persuade people that what they see with their eyes is what there is to see you've got them. you know Because they'll laugh in your face of an explanation that portrays the biggest picture of what's happening... and they have.

Best Answer

codyheves .First , ACCEPT THE WORLD . and you have given a chance to CHANGE IT.

Best Answer

@FORGOTTEN777 - TRUE .AGREED ,COMPLETELY ,

Best Answer

Thank you for taking the time to read. I just want people to stop feeling like poor powerless me and realize they have been deceived and life was supposed to be much greater than this everyday. To Cody, you my friend hate because you have seen the lies and feel there is nothing to be done but we must not go out like that. We have to give them hell and now because things are moving along faster faster to mor centralization of power. Educate yourself and remember love is the best thing you could possibly do. When you are in a state of constant fear and anxiety you are in a very low vibrational state. In a state of love your at the fastest state of energy. Much love

Best Answer

@777 - well said .

Best Answer

Lifetriangle you were just added to my circle. Codyhewes you have me blocked or some type of privacy setting

Best Answer

@777 -DONT worry we cant access the profiles of 16-17 users , its common.

Best Answer