Evolution. I am a Christian but I see people talk about creationism and think " really?" It sounds like a five year old said "Maybe Adam and Eve lived with Dinosaurs!" and his dad said " Good idea. Let's go with that." The Flinstones are not historically accurate!

Best Answer

I'll have pasta instead.

Best Answer

Couldnotgiveadamnism.

Best Answer

Why do pictures of Adam and Eve have belly buttons?

Best Answer

how about...the creation-of-evolution-ism?

Best Answer

Great claims require great evidence. There is NO evidence for Creationism. The claim, "then a miracle happened" is a wild speculation completely devoid of evidence or even a claimed method of occurrence.

Best Answer

There is tons of evidence for evolution. The detailed microbiological process is observed and well understood. Its a stark contrast with "creationism" that claims not to need any evidence or mechanism other than "then a miracle happened."

Best Answer

Neither... it just is, so deal with it... don't try and work it out as you never will

Best Answer

How about somethinghappenism

Best Answer

Creation!

Best Answer

Evolutionism because it is ba<x>sed on scientific evidence...and love and latititude for the myths of creation, leaving them open to broad interpretation according to faith.

Best Answer

creationism and Evolutionism

Best Answer

Either way , preceded by Big Bang.

Best Answer

Evolution

Best Answer

evolutionism

Best Answer