sunnyagain sunnyagain 31-35, F 4 Answers Sep 11, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

He either has given up or in in the process. You believe what you want but he is now just using everything including you to make it easier for him. If he isn't going to do the hard work......and you already know he won't.....my advice is to cut him off completely and<br />
Get on with the extremely painful process. I'm very sorry but earlier started earlier finished. Good luck.

Best Answer

Thanks, yes you are right. He didn't wanted to patch up at all. I am still going through the painful process of cutting him off whereas he had already move on and am happy with all the good girl friends of his. WTH he is!

Best Answer

I see women doing this (quitting the relationship while still in it) more but there are some definite douchbags out there. Just realize he is only going to do what helps him and that will likely only hurt you. You might want to check out a few of my stories though each situation is different.

Best Answer

Thank you for the advices. Alright I will read it. :)

Best Answer

Please please please .. know that's it not you ... but you do need to let it go. I am going through the exact same thing which has resulted in a break up of a 2 year relationship. No fight, no argument just no follow through.<br />
I wrote about in one of my stories - Queen of Hearts King of Pain. It leaves you totally bewildered and yet you continue your efforts to talk to him, meet with him, "patch it up " or "fix" it, and he says "yes I want to" but he does nothing to show that he really does. In my case, he just refused to meet with me - he would text, answer my calls .. but only if I text or if I called first, and kept the convo light and silly. And I have now put this to theory because the last we spoke was on 9-7 and I haven't talked to, text or called him since and neither has he ... Mr. "yes I want to work it out". <br />
Saying you're lying to yourself is so harsh. You just want the chance and he's not giving it to you. You're just hopeful - extremely so. The thing is to stop yourself from being in "denial". <br />
I'd try to let it go = let HIM go. He has to prove he is worthy - not the other way around. You're trying. He's not. How long will you keep trying?<br />
You're not alone luv ... all my hopes are with you !

Best Answer

Thanks but it hard to let go right... Mine was a year and a half. Something in me just doesn't want to let go although I am like you too he doesn't want to meet me at all. I have to go over his house wait silently just to get a chance to see him after NC for almost 2mths. He was in a rush to go somewhere and I asked whether he wanted a restart to the relationship and he said yes. However he had been lying to me previously on things so I am not even sure of the yes meant really yes or he was just in a rush to agree so that I will leave him alone. He hasn't been following through the yes in his actions and refusing to meet again. But I don't know I still so bent to want to meet him though I know the chances not high.

Best Answer

I was hell-bent on "making" him meet me ... and this was only driving him further away and driving me nuts, because I didn't want to fight .. I didn't want to argue -- I just wanted to tell him how I felt, and that I loved him and wanted things to be ok between us again and was willing to do whatever it took. So, I pulled up a word document and started typing in bullet form w. categories "what we said" "what you said" "what I said" .. pulled things from texts ... made a category of "mind blowers" - things he'd said or text that blew me away (in a negative way) and then a category of "what I really think is going on" and then a paragraph long vent and explanation -- it was like an email to him that I had no intention of sending. I left it up and everytime I thought of something else, I'd add to this document. Then I left it alone for like 12 hours. Went back and read the whole thing from top to bottom and I realized "wait a minute -- you just really DON'T want to see me". When I went back and looked at how I was literally coming across as begging to see him and he was telling me what I wanted to hear "yes, I want to try to make it work" but had every excuse in the book not to see me, it put an entirely new spin on things. I realized whatever he's going thru isn't necessarily just about me, and he's in his mental man cave and he may come out of it and come bk to me or he may never come bk to me, and if he does, do I want him back after he could treat me so badly and drag me along like that? What could he say? What could he do to make up for it? I don't know. Like you, I'm still battling it, but I've let it and him go ...for now, and it's not easy but I'm feeling better about it. Check with me in a month and see if I'm still standing ..lol.

Best Answer

actions first, talk later

Best Answer

He's faking the patch up for my gut feelings said so. There is no actions from his part to want to do it.

Best Answer