EstlinJohnson EstlinJohnson 26-30 8 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in Fatherhood

well help the girl out, it is your baby. You should go visit the baby a little before and stay till its born at least

Best Answer

Thanks for your reply.

Best Answer

your welcome

Best Answer

Central Aisa. Is She from a hindu family? Or a muslim family? Or neither?

Best Answer

Not a religious family. It's Kazakhstan - nominally Muslim, but most people not religious.

Best Answer

That may be the reason she wants you to stay away. She might be afraid for your life. She may not be religious but i would bet someone in her extended family would be. Remember the definition of family in those cultures extends to distant cousins. And even if your lucky and all her extended family are ok with it. There would be other muslims in the community that would be enraged to see a Kazak girl walking down the street with an infidel holding her baby.

Best Answer

Hi Asian girls mostly are very

Family orientated and if she has baby it should well looked after.

I think you should offer money .

To family to look after the baby.

I live in Singapore by the way

Married Asian lady.

All the best

Best Answer

Be a man and help her out. Though you may not love her she is carrying your child and do you really want to leave your baby alone without knowing who her/his father is? I think you know what you need to do. Good luck, hope things work out.

Best Answer

Thanks for your reply (everyone). It's complicated because:
- she's 3,000 miles away
- we don't have a common language
- she's telling me not to visit (perhaps to protect me/baby - it's not that we didn't get on well generally)
- we didn't mean to have a baby (perhaps that's obvious), we only knew each other a few weeks, and I'm pro-abortion in this case. She understands that, but wants to keep the baby.
- I'm worried that getting more involved and then things not working could be worse for her/them than letting her do things her way. It's her decision, and therefore her responsibility.
- Ultimately, if I'm not happy, I'm no use to anyone anyway.
- BUT, right now, I can't justify myself to the future person who grows up and wants to know why I wasn't there.
If any of you have any stories about a dad you didn't want; or dad you wanted but didn't have, I'd appreciate hearing your stories. Probably there's more of the latter than the former ...

Best Answer

If you're the father then you should have a say.

Best Answer

Umm im a guy. I dont have any.

Best Answer