Hehe thanks everyone lol. 2nd May. Where ever you are across the world today, May God Bless you all my wonderful friends.
SiennaRain SiennaRain 26-30, F 17 Answers May 1, 2011

*singing* HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SENIAR, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, AND MANY MORE! MAY GOD BLESS YOU RICHLY TODAY AND LET YOU FEEL AS LOVED AS HE LOVES YOU. :)

Best Answer

Happy Birthday to YOU!!!!!!! Did you make the Filet Mignon au Poivre au Provencal yet??? I hope your birthday is wonderful day and night, full of good friends, good food, and wonderful happy memories.

Best Answer

So you were born on the same day as this beautiful baby girl?

Best Answer

Lmao!! I AM the beautiful girl :p

Best Answer

Happy Birthday.

Best Answer

Happy Birthday to You.

Best Answer

Happy Birthday Dear

Best Answer

Happy Birthday!

48 years ago today my bf was born

Best Answer

Happy birthday dear. I wish you to celebrate as many birthday's as possible. Have a good day

Best Answer

Wow thats great. Many more happy birthday to you. God may gives you a long life. :-}

Best Answer

Thats great!! Happy birthday!!! Just think ten more yrs til you start lying about your age. no just kidding. I can remember when I was a kid if a grown up asked how old me and my sisters were, my sisters used to always say 10 and a half or 13 and a half. I bet these days they don't add that half yr onto their age. lol

Best Answer

Yes, indeed! Happy Birthday to you! On the First of May.

Best Answer

Happy Birthday KIddo!

Best Answer