Will they tell us when the National Debt gets there? While this IS a joke, the list of "searches" below makes me shudder at the general level of arithmetical acumen: How Many Thousands Are in One Million? How Big Is a Trillion? How Many Billions Make a Trillion? How Many Zeros in a Trillion? How Many Millions Equal a Billion? How Much Money Does Bill Gates Have? What Does a Trillion Dollars Look like? How Many Millions Are in a Billion?
freeed freeed 61-65, M 10 Answers Jun 21, 2012

hi

Best Answer

very hi lol

Best Answer

Its close to 2 I believe.

Best Answer

Could be for all I know :)

Best Answer

100001010111010100001111100011110000001010101000001018

Best Answer

8? Eight? WTH do you mean EIGHT??? LOL

Best Answer

Oh that was 8$ interest charged per second on a zillion $ debt.....its already to agajilikion now ;)

Best Answer

Less than a bazillion.

Best Answer

Well I KNEW that. And that it's less than a kazillion, but I need the exact value to balance the US budget.

Best Answer

A 1 followed by O's as in the hundreds of powers? Or as in a bajillion kazillion, such a high number the brain really can't comprehend it at all, so it is a symbolic word? I don't know if the number is comprehensible.

Best Answer

As in zillion, kazillion, mazillion
Actually I think that's what infinity is - just so large you can't understand it, not "really" infinite.

Best Answer

and yet all is one... kinda blows yer mind, dudn't it. (LOL!) Did you hear about the monk in New York who asked the hot dog vendor, "Make me one with everything?"

Best Answer

Well it's a gafillion times 1,000 duh.

Best Answer

Like million, billion, trillion, eh? Then later gafillion, zillion, etc... Cool.

Best Answer

The number of women born with a sense of "self-entitlement."

Best Answer

Not with an eleven foot pole...LOL

Best Answer

5 times the gross national debt.

Best Answer

So it's not bad at all, right?

Best Answer

Right we still have a few years to go before we make Europe look like a cake walk.

Best Answer