plungesponge plungesponge 26-30, M 18 Answers Dec 21, 2010

i think that came about just after the time when men and women were furry and creatures ate us :-)

Best Answer

wait a minute, are you telling me that i am no longer a real small, furry creature? so now i am a fake small furry creature?<br />
but on the other hand, who can say what is or isn't real.. these days reality is so unnecessary, don't you agree??

Best Answer

I think the question is "WHERE?", and the answer is: In The Bible.

Best Answer

I think males and females need aspects of both sides not overly male nor female, like early days, women except for american indian and native women couldnt protect themselves, and their are still too many women that feel it is not feminine to have aspects that would be considered male. Also in the old days men were expected to provide for the women and protect them from harm. And even today there are women from the last generation who still do all the house work and have dinner on the table when the man gets home from work, and they have on their little flowered dresses and thier world revolves around the man and making him happy. I read a funny yet real text book from the 50s that taught girls how to take care to look good for their husbands and that it was their duty to do so, and I find that kind of thinking so sad. Now it is true that some women, like me go a bit overboard with my rough edges, but I still love men, yet I cant be dominated. I believe in being equal, yet I do want a man that I dont walk all over and will stand up for himself without throwing around his weight etc. But whatever makes you happy. I have friends that run the gamit of the guys being fem, the girls being dykes, and some cross dressers, so to each his own, and I like it this way much better.

Best Answer

It's all a matter of perspective really....

Best Answer

Never. Most men and woman are a complex organism, and share some attributes of the other sex. There are very manly men and very feminine men; same for the ladies; some are quite masculine; some ultra feminine. And there is everything in between.<br />
As for small furry creatures, everything evolved, so I don't know from what they evolved, maybe fish?

Best Answer

about 40 years ago,when men were men ,now you have gay men,back then they would have been in jail.

Best Answer

I think that was yesterday. I'm sorry you missed it. I'll be sure to send you a memo the next time it comes around.

Best Answer

In Douglas Adams' most famous trilogy of 4 books! :)

Best Answer

When Chuck Norris' parents gave birth to him, his sister, and they bought their first pet, a sugar glider.

Best Answer

A time that is now history, never to return..

Best Answer

Today.<br />
Even if most western people live in a brainwashed daydream nature remains as it always has been. Keep giving enough feminizing toxins to the little boys though and though the nature of masculinity will not change it will become rare and endangered. Those who wish for this are very shortsighted and deserve to receive what they are wishing for.

Best Answer

Probally midevil times men wielded swords armor fought battles.women stayed in big fancy clothes and well been along *** time

Best Answer

Always have been until death.

Best Answer

10:35 pm darn someone beat me again

Best Answer

Women have always been "real"

Best Answer