Oh no! The different colors in the leaves, grasses, even dirt. The sky, water, rocks! There are an abundance of colors, beautiful colors!

Best Answer

Nope, Drab. Lol

Best Answer

Do you need to check for cover blindness or just open your eyes?

Best Answer

I'm not colorblind. Nor am I not aware of nature's beauty.
All I'm thinking is ," it would delight me if nature's colors were more vivid....

Best Answer

Ok... Sorry you don't see they as I do.

Best Answer

Hugs.....

Best Answer

Mmm no i sooo disagree look at the beautiful dirt it has different shades and richnesses look at all the beautiful rocks and oh the plant life and the water and the sky at dawn oooh and then again at dusk oh my Gosh!

Best Answer

Cool down,nature boy....I'm happy for you....

Best Answer

Don't it always seem to go , that you don't know what you got till it's gone. They pave paradise to put up a parking lot.

Best Answer

Ahhh... Joni Mitchell just happens to be my fav poet!!!!!

Best Answer

Dear towhead, I'm a newbie. What does =) mean?

Best Answer

It's a side-ways smile!!

Best Answer

Oh gosh no! everything in nature is beautiful! The rich browns of soil, or reds of tree bark, the gorgeous greens of the hillsides, and even the various grays in rocks! It's all so beautiful!

Best Answer

Oh, you cockeyed optimist?. You are so grateful. And that's good.

Best Answer

I understand what you are saying. But if you think about those *natural* colours (which you say that you like then *all* colour is ba<x>sed on nature as it is a reflection of nature, which includes the drab, dull things what our eyes come across. Whatever you might look at, it’s a part of nature; I’m trying to think of something … How about a wall that is grey and bland? It might be, but (no doubt) it has character but *only* if we look for it.<br />
I look around me, sometimes, and I think it right to say that I don’t see what’s around me to be bright or cheerful, by a long way. I guess it’s up to us all to see deeper than the shade or colour which hits our eyes. But after saying this, I understand what you say :)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

I think I love you.

Best Answer

*smile* It's *too* easy to romantasize about nature. There are times when I feel glum, dull and not very 'bright' but I have a *reason* to feel like that; it's rare I feell this way, but there are times that I *do*. There is nothing wrong (speaking for myself) to 'say it as it really is'. I've had my 'colourless' moments; it doesn't mean I'm a depressive, it means that there are those times that I don't see the nice, bright colours. I think that's quite 'normal'; unless I'm not 'normal', but I would stand corrected if someone thingks I am not :)

Best Answer

I am 98 percent always happy...I ,m extremely blessed....
Except for the colour thing...

Best Answer

I'd say the same; except for 'the colour thing' as you say here :)

Best Answer

Sunny days make nature's colors come alive. Overcast days mutes everything. I take it you live where it is overcast a lot?

Best Answer

Yup, and summer does brighten things up, however..
I guess I love extreme colour...

Best Answer

I like drab.

Best Answer

Do you like drab people?

Best Answer