morals? Is marriage NOT sacred anydamnmore? I had to say that! That is my way! What do you say?
PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 6 Answers Jul 6 in Dating & Relationships

no idea who your on about so dont know

Best Answer

The FACT that she is married is all you need to know. And the fact that he lacks moral character by doing this also matters. So now you know these facts, what do you say?

Best Answer

you might be talking about characters from downton abbey for all i know.

Best Answer

No. These people are absolutely real.

Best Answer

oh well

Best Answer

How nice. You don't care.

Best Answer

not really its hard too when your on about somone i dont know or even know their names . its like do you care that my neighbour planted a tree in the wrong place in his garden and the roots are now lifting his patio?

Best Answer

I care on the tree, yes. And if you were concerned on your neighbour and mentioned something, I would answer with my words still. Course many here do not care. It is obvious.

Best Answer

i just read your confession post of on June 10th, 2012 at 9:54 AM
and your properley sanctimonious

Best Answer

If you noticed, the date is OLD. One lives and learns. I am honest. How about you?

Best Answer

sorry thats crap your judging someone your not fit to judge

Best Answer

That is NOT crap. I know this man well enough to comment on the error of his ways.

Best Answer

you have done it yourself. its not YOUR life. who are you to comment leave them alone .your interferring where you are clearly not wanted, and your advice is not advice its for 1 clouded by your own experience and two. probabley not wanted. you sound like a really condescending old bat thats not giving advice your telling people what you think and what they should do. also your drumming up people on here to reinforce your argument.

Best Answer

i think youre right

Best Answer

I don`t know why people even bothered getting married any more. It seems both parties seem to wander. Just something I have noticed.

Best Answer

I hear you. They will become obsolete, deg.

Best Answer

Course fantasy blocked me. He is that small. I have the right to comment on a friend. And I am honest. If it costs me this friendship so be it. He may hear my words and continue to be my friend. Blocking someone after commenting is a COWARD'S way. Hear that? LOL.

Best Answer

The old ways are still the best. Unfortunately, the institution marriage is no longer held in the highest regard.

Best Answer

This will cost me his friendship. It is okay. If he cannot hear me, I will take whatever comes. I am honest. Always.

Best Answer

Sorry for your loss but happy that you are taking a firm stance

Best Answer

He has not read it yet. It is on Fet. And people are more free there in what they say. But my honesty has a cost. I am well-prepared to take whatever the cost is.

Best Answer

I so admire your honesty. There is not enough of it around.

Best Answer

Marriage lost its sacredness a long time ago. It was in all the papers, didn't you see it? Fifty percent divorce rate, sister wives, open marriages, etc. it went from sacred to silly and profane pretty fast.

Best Answer

That is terrible. Undesirable. There are few who believe in sacred unions anymore. Damn.

Best Answer