chelseakhoo chelseakhoo 13-15, F 5 Answers Feb 4, 2012

Check out the dept of immigration for info on visas , they are pretty thorough .<br />
You'll know if you can get one , the cost of living here is ridiculous so I'd advice against it unless you can find cash in hand jobs .

Best Answer

You can check university's website. They give you info for international student and contacts if you want to ask further. Or you can check with Australia Embassy or Council on your town. Good luck with your study :)

Best Answer

You can easily do that. The university will help you with information if you look on their sites. You can find board with nice families like my brother and his wife & two children. You would be most welcome to our country, and the universities are good.

Best Answer

Don't know much, but I know you'll need to pass IELTS exam to get a study visa/permit & it is a bi*ch to pass.

Best Answer

Do you mean the student exchange program, or something else?

Best Answer

actually i was trying to apply for overseas studies..but you can tell me about student exchange program too =] i dont mind

Best Answer

Well I would like to help more but I honestly don't really know all that much about it except for the fact a foreign student exchanges places with someone from my country who then travels to yours.

Best Answer

oh i c... honestly last year there was a group of Australian students came to my school for like a visit.. but then i couldn't ask much about the program cause they were in a rush to leave to another area...&gt;&lt; so i just wish to know more about it =]
but anyway thx ya ^^

Best Answer

You're welcome even though I gave you very little information.. lol..

Best Answer