Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz, my friends all drive Porche's I must make amends.

Best Answer

Mine would be Excuse me Mrs. Millionaire, will you buy me a car please?" I know a story that will be probably be worth it. But why tell? People these days dont do things like this anymore, they did. Back when America first started, but those dream days are gone.<br />
My name is Kara, I am 23 years old and in March if this year I was able to find another hob. A job to pay the bills, definitely a roof over our heads. It is just my Mother and I. She is disabled but when times get very hard, she does go and look for a job; like me. She is more capable of landing a job than me. Of course I do not have the years of experience to work and write DOS code for the government, actually one of the only females to work on the equipment in submarines'. This story is not about her, well it is but the reason why I work. When I was in the third grade, my mum got very sick and little did I know that would turn my world up-side down. I had to grow up quickly. take in things that grown-up didn’t want to take in, nor learn about but I was open to it all. I saw what life had to offer and did not like it. I saw what Lupus and degenerated disc disease did to her. Every day is still a struggle. My father stopped paying child-support, which in doing so, we couldn’t keep the car payments going. Soon to be taken away and in the night, its disappeared. In an attempt to keep food on the table and a roof over us, I had to work. But I had to work more; more than I could if I was to stay in school. I had to drop out or be homeless and I promised I wouldn’t like it happen. I’ve been able to get odd jobs but not one that was going to stick to me. Until my boyfriend gave me an application to be a cashier at Dollar Tree. <br />
Working for a little over a month, a gentleman came into the store and I didn’t know he would be the one to end my work. On April 25th, 2012. My shift started at 12:30- 5:30 PM. It was nearing the end of Four o’clock. I remember looking at my phone, on the register the time format is Military time, well it has been forever since I’ve used Military Time. We were not allowed to talk on our phones, mine didn’t even work. Hadn’t worked for months. Never had extra money for a cell phone. Its basically a portable alarm clock. Everyday I worked someone would be working and talking on their phone. Several employees steal food from the store and eat it there and never pays for it. One was fired for it, even though he said he was willing to pay for everything. The other girl Julie, she steals all the time. I have seen her once. Found her cans of potted meat. Shoved behind items on the rack or so far behind the shelf that after away it starts to smell horrible. Plus she also services the Manger Allen Futrell, It does not take someone long enough to realize what the car sits there for 20-30 minutes, and at times starts to shake and rattle. Another employee told the District Manager and nothing.

Best Answer

Uh, I don't think any millionaire would buy you, or anyone a car!!!!!!!<br />
Would you, if you were a millionaire? I seriously doubt it.........but it's a nice thought in case they would....but do't hold your breath!!!!!! lol

Best Answer

Lol it was worth a shot ^_^ you never know who could be reading.

Best Answer

And I'm to nice. I don't know how to say no. I'd supply the family with cars and houses first.

Best Answer

Sorry for being so mouthy....you are right...you DO never know who'll be reading!!!!
Always worth taking a chance..........

Best Answer

Can a millionaire buy me a car? I want a mazda 5 please! right now I own a 2000 ford focus with 300,000 km on it. Back doors dont work, air does not work, radio doesnt work, it needs hundreds in work and both sides of the car are covered in rust, holes included. A new car would be so great but its only in my dreams!

Best Answer

oh I wish someone were that kind, thoughtful. I've no faith in it but a girl can dream.

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer