justmarji justmarji 51-55, F 14 Answers Dec 25, 2012 in WTK

I've heard "happy', "merry", "joyous", etc. my whole life

Best Answer

That bugs me too. Somebody actually told my son that they shouldn't say merry because it meant to get drunk. Really? Look it up. Silly.

Best Answer

* smiles* ! That's what I mean ! It'a always been Merry to me ! Well the saying at least !

Best Answer

Me too! Thanks for best!

Best Answer

You earned it ! ; )

Best Answer

The things that bug you never fail to make me chuckle!

Best Answer

tee heee !

Best Answer

AND THE ONLY BITCHY ONE IS YOU. IF YOU REALLY RESPECT THE REAL CHRISTIAN RELIGION YOU WOULDN'T ALL END UP ***** SLEEPING AROUND HAVING SEX EVERYWHERE AND THEN SAYING"WE LOVE JESUS LOL" WHAT A SURPRISE. IF JESUS WAS HERE HE WOULD HAVE CRIED HIS EYES OUT FOR WHAT CHRISTIANS THESE DAYS ARE DOING.
CAUSE AS I KNOW CHRISTIANS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE SEX OUT OF MARRIAGE"COMMITTING ADULTERY" NOR WEAR SLUTY CHEAP SKIRTS AND DRINKING ALCOHOL. YOU ARE THE SONS OF SATAN NOT CHRISTIANS. SHAME ON YOU JUST GO AND WATCH WESTERN MOVIES TO SEE HOW MANY OF YOUR ACTORS ARE DISRESPECTING THE CHURCH AS WELL AS OUR PROPHET JESUS(PBUH)
I'M AN ORDINARY GIRL WHO'S JUST LIKE ANY GIRL WHO LOVES FASHION BUT AT LEAST I LOVE ALL PROPHETS AND RESPECT THEM I DON'T ASK SILLY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SONGS THAT ARE MADE FOR THE CHRISTMAS EVE!!B I T C H

Best Answer

Vampire go spread your bile somewhere else.

Best Answer

AND YOU ARE ALREADY BILE.NO NEED FOR ME TO DO THAT.

Best Answer

People like you make me glad your god is just a figment of your deluded mind. To be so vile to others when there is no need for it shows you for the poor excuse for a human being you are, I pity you.

Best Answer

The fact that you think this is about a SONG, and the fact that you know nothing about my life, my beliefs or who I sleep with for the past 27 years tells me you are such a waste of human flesh......and guess what vampire ? There is no one " Real religion" And seems you've got signals crossed. Vampire wanna be's are of the devil. : p

Best Answer

wtf was that all about?? lol

Best Answer

LOL LOOK WHOSE TALKING OUR VIRGIN MOTHER MERRY LOL

Best Answer

YES I KNOW THE DEVIL HAS TAKEN OVER YOUR NASTY BRAIN TO MAKE YOU FORGET THE ONE WHO HAS CREATED YOU AND WHO IN A SNAP COULD DRAG YOUR NASTY SOUL OUT OF YOUR BODY IN SECONDS.

Best Answer

* laughs* Right ? I'm not blocking the Vampire, she just needs the right kind of blood !

Best Answer

it's daytime. i thought all vampires were supposed to be in their coffins? lol

Best Answer

Ahh, nothing nasty about my soul. Unfortunately for you......can't say the same. You are treading dangerously close to the edge sister. God doesn't like earthly beings to judge as you are. As I said, you know nothing of me, the trials and tribulations I've survived in my 52 years. Sorry, but I have proof that I'm a child of God and Jesus walks aside me. Be gone false prophet, hypocrite vampire wanna be !

Best Answer

LOL ! I can't believe she's still stalking this thread !

Best Answer

@Justmaji, I agree it odd that anyone would bother to return to this but I just did, had such a good laugh, I may have to come back if there's more later!!!

Best Answer

i can believe it. obviously she has nothing better to do, must have been locked out of her coffin. maybe some light will hit her and she'll spontaneously combust lol. i saw that happen in the movie "fright night"

Best Answer

Seems she's got her fangs in a tangle on my butt !

Best Answer

She's a trip !

Best Answer

and blocked

Best Answer

i was going to say it hasn't been much of a merry xmas but then i came to this question and saw the replies of vampire girl. that did wonders to brighten my day! lol

Best Answer

Glad to help !

Best Answer

In Dublin Ireland People always say " Happy Christmas "

Best Answer

Its what the English say instead of merry christmas

Best Answer

When Mary sued for copyright infringement.

Best Answer

SINCE WHEN???WELL SINCE OUR PROPHET JESUS WAS BORN I THINK.

PEOPLE HAVE CHANGED AND HAPPINESS IS ALL ABOUT LOVE ,PEACE AND RESPECT AS WELL AS LOYALTY TO YOUR RELIGION AS A REAL CHRISTIAN BUT IF YOU'RE NOT THEN......NO WONDER YOU WOULD AS SUCH A QUESTION.

Best Answer

Stop yelling I have a headache

Best Answer

NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!!

Best Answer

B!tch please. With a name like yours you dare to question MY religion in the name of JESUS ? My point is a simple one. TRADITIONALLY it's been Merry Christmas. Be gone Vampire.

Best Answer

***** please is right! lol. this loony bin makes me think i'm at work!

Best Answer

And you GET LOST!!!!

Best Answer

me get lost? come make me, devil spawn lol

Best Answer

Ikr

Best Answer