And the God said unto Moses "And there is a place by me, and I will put thee in a cleft of rock, and I will cover thee with my hand whilst I pass by. Then I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts." Exodus 33:21,22,23 Why did the God allow Moses to look at his rear? What was going on? This was the end of the chapter, and nothing more was said about it. What if anything was going on after the chapter ended? The Bible doesn't say. Did God ask Moses to make love to his back-parts?
GailG3 GailG3 61-65, F 9 Answers May 19, 2012

If Moses was getting to know of the ETs. The Back Side is a place between Peru and Bolivia as the Head Quarters of ETs. Lago Titicata & Puma Punca (?) Are such advanced ruin sites, that can not be explained. And the other sites all are made from cliffs. Makes sense even more for ETs than a Spiritual God. Lago Titicata has a ruin site of every international human face at this place. In Stone Carvings.

Best Answer

Man alive! Some of you guys are going to be some crispy critters in the hereafter. I tell you what!!

Best Answer

Thanks for the laugh!

Best Answer

Thanks for taking it in the manner in which it was intended.

Best Answer

Even God likes a good massage from time to time.

Best Answer

the answer u seek is in that same chapter:13 Now therefore, I pray thee, if I have found grace in thy sight, shew me now thy way, that I may know thee, that I may find grace in thy sight: and consider that this nation is thy people.<br />
(moses found grace in the sight of God na djust like every human moses was curious to see these person he his always talking to face down)<br />
20 And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.<br />
(No man can see the face of God and live, that's why God only allowed him to see his back and not his face).<br />
And God did not ask moses to sodomize him..i have n idea where u got that from..

Best Answer

he was checking for PILES

Best Answer

The next part was lost in translation maybe.

Best Answer

Perhaps because He has a sense of humour.

Best Answer

Thats some pretty kinky stuff there wow, that Moses was pretty skanky.

Best Answer