I say you cut off communication with both of them.! (if possible) This is your chance to make a BIG change (unless you really dont want to) but think about it. You can get a whole new group of friends.!

Best Answer

Yes,I can.And that's why I'm thinking to do.What bothers me is that they ( my ex - bff's ) will going to act like total "bitc*es" when this fall we go back to school.We're in one class,I know them so they'll act like they hate me and whatever..I mean they're gonna be just mean and all that kind of stuff.I'm a bit afraid of that,I don't know if I'm gonna handle it without punching one of them faces..

Best Answer

I'm so glad you are going to do that! It may be rough, but your actions may cause your friends to think about their own behavior (maybe not) & so what if its rough? they'll get tired of it- something new will come up, something else to take their focus off ruining your life.....keep the peace, man-----

Best Answer