Exquisitely analytical.

Best Answer

Me and my boyfriend are virgos and we get along sooo well we never argue or disagree on anything.

Best Answer

You need to look well beyond simply the sun sign.

Best Answer

Well,take it slowly,,lots of lube,,be nice and caring,,gentle too,,,,OOOHHHHH,,,Sorry,,I thought you said VIRGINS.

Best Answer

omg..

Best Answer

Wellllllll,,,i misread it,,hahahahahahhaha,,good advice though.

Best Answer

lol :)

Best Answer

I liked a Virgo guy once. Smart, interesting, fun, but can be a handful.

Best Answer

lol yeah we can be :)

Best Answer

Very loving & caring. Great lovers too...

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I love Virgos.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I am virgo too!?

Best Answer

I get dizzy in tall buildings

Best Answer

Beat me to it!

Best Answer

me too lol

Best Answer

I know quite a few Virgos. My experience is that I either like them very much or dislike them very much. My brother and my ex-wife are Virgos and they are both lovely people. On the other hand my father and ex mother-in-law are also Virgos but they are both complete ********. Although it must be said that whether the Virgo in question is a nice person or an ******* they always do things properly, perfectionists they are.

Best Answer

lol i can understand that. we are complicated in some ways. i think us trying to be perfectionists and our low tolerance has alot to do with that. we can't help it. we don't feel right if we don't do things our version of "perfect". and we have low tolerance for people who complain or cause drama. but we often suffer from anxiety ourselves

Best Answer

I hear you. I think that the Virgos I have a problem with are the ones who try to impose their version of perfect on me even if I disagree. We all have our odd mannerisms. Virgos generally like us Taurus people for example because we are generally speaking hard workers and us Taureans like Virgos because they do things well. Will your Virgo nature allow me to give a friendly word of advice ? I'll give it anyway. Try to have a bit of patience because not all of us have minds that are "Virgo quick". If you want someone to do something in a certain way take the time and patience to explain why. If you insist on something without explanation and that person just so happens to be a Taurus for example then they will dig in their heels and you won't get a damn thing done. :-) Peace. :-)

Best Answer

Hey sexy

Best Answer

Best Answer

Me too. That and $1.50 will buy me a cup of coffee. Cheers!

Best Answer

whattt?? i don't get it

Best Answer

I place no value in it. It's just a random thing that has absolutely nothing to do with the person I am.

Best Answer

well ok then! but i disagree :)

Best Answer

No problem. We all have different opinions on things. That's what makes EP am interesting place to visit.

Best Answer

true

Best Answer